Subject: Re: [core] #224: Clarify the concept of end-point

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:16:46 -0000

#224: Clarify the concept of end-point

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@… => draft-ietf-core-observe@…
 * priority:  major => minor
 * version:  coap-09 => observe-05
 * component:  coap => observe

Comment:

 Done in -coap-10. The remaining action items relate to -observe.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/224#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>