Subject: Re: [core] #221: Occasionally sending CON is not just a security consideration

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:41:00 -0000

#221: Occasionally sending CON is not just a security consideration

Comment (by fluffy@…):

 Point out this may be too often - for example sensors that wake up once a
 week.

 Point made many applications need to do it much more frequently.

 Conclusion:
 People seemed OK with this. Move forward with this change.

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  protocol defect  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/221#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>