Subject: Re: [core] #231: Splitting/combining Location options

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:36:36 -0000

#231: Splitting/combining Location options

#choose ticket.new
  #when True
 Klaus Hartke asks (msg03034f):

 Should there be text on combining the Location-* options into a relative
 URI, and splitting an URI into Location-* options?

 Sections 6.4 and 6.5 currently do not apply, and the steps are slightly
 different (the Location-* options describe a relative URI, not an absolute
 URI like the Uri-* options).
  #end
  #otherwise
    #if changes_body
Changes (by zach@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@… => hartke@…

    #end
    #if changes_descr
      #if not changes_body and not change.comment and change.author
Description changed by zach@…:
      #end

--
    #end
    #if change.comment

Comment:

    #end
  #end
#end

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |       Owner:  hartke@…
     Type:  other technical  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |     Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/231#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:10:04 -0000

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The following text was added to section 5.10.8 in r738:

 {{{
 The steps for constructing the location URI from the options
 are analogously to Section 6.5, except that the first five
 steps are skipped and the result is a relative URI-reference.
 }}}

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |       Owner:  hartke@…
     Type:  other technical  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |     Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/231#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>