Subject: [core] CoRE @ IETF84: Agenda V1.1

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:12:22 +0200

I have uploaded a slightly more detailed agenda at:

	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-core

Note that the Friday CoRE slot is moving about as we speak to avoid the conflict with the late-scheduled ROLL meeting.
We may have less time than we planned.  (But we can always highjack the ROLL meeting -- they have a slot about security, too.)
(We may also ask for cooperation from the LWIG people to maybe move some discussion into their slot.)

Anyway, if you have a slot request in for the "non-WGLC" part, please do talk to the authors of the drafts I have put into the same group (or tell me to fix that grouping) and substantiate your slot requests by sending us objectives for the slot.
If you don't know how these look like, please consult:

	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-core

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:58:05 -0700

I have uploaded the mostly final agenda at:

If your draft isn't on there already, it will be hard to accommodate it.
Please check times, draft names etc.
If I'm missing your objective for the slot, please tell me.

Grüße, Carsten