Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:14:24 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping
Revision:        05
Title:           Security Bootstrapping Solution for
Resource-Constrained Devices
Creation date:   2012-07-10
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 27
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how to initially configure the network of
   resource constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.
   Bootstrapping architecture, communication channel and bootstrap
   security methods are described.  System level objectives for security
   bootstrapping are stated.  Bootstrapping solution is based on EAP-TLS
   authentication with the use of raw public keys as certificates.

The IETF Secretariat