Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05.txt

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:39:57 +0200

Dear WG,

we completed the http-mapping document splitting, required in Paris
for adoption of the basic http-mapping part.

Now draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05 contains guidance for common
deployment options, e.g., HTTP-CoAP reverse cross proxy,
and provides useful considerations regarding proxy implementation,
e.g. cache refresh using observe.

We have put also all experimental features contained in the previous
release in new document, i.e.,
draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.
We wait for more WG interest in them, before proceeding with that work.

Best,
Angelo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/7/4
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Akbar Rahman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-core-http-mapping
Revision:        05
Title:           Best Practices for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementation
Creation date:   2012-07-04
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-05

Abstract:
   This draft provides reference information for HTTP-CoAP proxy
   implementors.  It details deployment options, discusses possible
   approaches for URI mapping, and provides useful considerations
   related to protocol translation.

The IETF Secretariat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/7/4
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Akbar Rahman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping
Revision:        00
Title:           Best Practices for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementation
Creation date:   2012-07-04
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 30
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00

Abstract:
   This draft describes advanced features for HTTP-CoAP proxy
   implementors.  It details deployment options, discusses possible
   approaches for URI mapping, and provides useful considerations
   related to protocol translation.

The IETF Secretariat