Subject: [core] Tr : New Version Notification for draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:22:37 +0200

Hi all,

I have posted a new version of the old mirror proxy draft. 
The new name is now Mirror Server but I had to stick with mirror proxy for 
the filename to keep IDNITS happy.
The draft has been completly rewritten but the concept remains the same.

As usual all comments are welcome.

Matthieu

----- Réacheminé par Matthieu Vial/FR/Non/Schneider le 13/07/2012 18:10 
-----

[email-masked] 
13/07/2012 18:09

A
Matthieu Vial/FR/Non/Schneider@Europe
cc

Objet
New Version Notification for draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Matthieu Vial and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy
Revision:                 01
Title:                            CoRE Mirror Server
Creation date:            2012-07-13
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01.txt
Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01
Diff:            
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-01

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) working group aims at
   realizing the REpresentational State Transfer (REST) architecture in
   a suitable form for the most constrained nodes.  Thanks to the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), REST is now applicable to
   constrained networks.  However the most energy-constrained devices
   may enter sleep mode and disconnect their network link during several
   minutes to save energy, hence preventing them from acting as
   traditional web servers.  This document describes how a sleeping
   device can store resource representations in an entity called Mirror
   Server and participate in a constrained RESTful environment.

The IETF Secretariat

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________