Subject: [core] draft mirror server

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:02:47 +0200

Hi Matthieu,

the draft has become quite readable and I like your treatment of the 
correspondence with RD.

I seem to understand from the examples that for every new SEP a new 
path /ms/sep/ is created, called ms/0 in your examples.
The relation between SEP and path is not explicitly treated in the 
draft, although idem-potency is mentioned.
Should the draft not prescribe that with every registration by a new 
SEP a new path should be created in the MS?
Or did I miss something?

Also is is not clear to me if the term domain in section 4.2 refers to 
the "d=" link-format attribute.

Peter

-- 
Peter van der Stok
mailto: [email-masked]
www: www.vanderstok.org
tel NL: +31(0)492474673     F: +33(0)966015248