Subject: Re: [core] #219: Clarify that observe is about eventual consistency

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 14:08:36 -0000

#219: Clarify that observe is about eventual consistency

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [862]:

 Close #219: Done in observe-06

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/219#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>