Subject: [core] #246: Estimation of Leisure

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:43:31 -0000

#246: Estimation of Leisure

 Cullen Jennings notes (msg03072q):

 Section 4.5

 Estimation Leisure. I do not see how someone implementing a COAP stack can
 figure out S, G, and R. I think we should define a configurable parameter
 called LEISURE_TIME and set it to 5 seconds. To be clear, I don't think
 the current algorithm is implementable.

 ➔
 coap-12 [941] contains a new constant DEFAULT_LEISURE that can be used by
 implementations that can't figure it out.

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  other technical  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/246>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>