Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-observe-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 07:18:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-observe-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  The state of a resource on a CoAP server can change over
   time.  This document specifies a simple protocol extension for CoAP
   that enables a server to replicate a resource state to interested
   clients.  The protocol follows a best-effort approach when
   transmitting new resource states to a client, and provides eventual
   consistency between the state observed by the client and the actual
   resource state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-observe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-observe-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-observe-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:22:19 +0300

Just a quick update to prevent I-D expiration. This does not include
any of the changes we discussed in Vancouver yet.

Klaus