Subject: Re: [core] #236: Clarify the semantics of the "obs" link target attribute

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:21:36 -0000

#236: Clarify the semantics of the "obs" link target attribute

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [974]:

 Closes #236: Done in observe-07

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  other technical  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/236#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>