Subject: [core] #251: Clarify how to handle mixture of success/error responses

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:27:54 -0000

#251: Clarify how to handle mixture of success/error responses

 GroupComm: Clarify that a group resource manipulation may return back a
 mixture of successful and unsuccessful responses. If the client needs to
 do anything special to handle this mix, also mention it. Remark came from
 the IETF84 CoRE WG meeting.

-- 
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/251>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:37:43 -0000

Changes (by esko.dijk@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 done in groupcomm-03; no special actions to handle this mixture are
 defined currently.

-- 
-------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/251#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>