Subject: [core] #250: Mention CoAP NoSec mode is to be used for CoAP multicast

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:23:10 -0000

#250: Mention CoAP NoSec mode is to be used for CoAP multicast

 GroupComm: Mention in security considerations that CoAP NoSec mode is to
 be used for CoAP multicast - since there no other mechanism defined
 currently.

-- 
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/250>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:38:06 -0000

Changes (by esko.dijk@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 done in groupcomm-03

-- 
-------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/250#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>