Subject: [core] #249: Add means for configuring group membership in endpoints

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:53:28 -0000

#249: Add means for configuring group membership in endpoints

 GroupComm: Add a common means for configuring group membership in
 endpoints, to support use cases where group membership may change over
 time, or membership is changed by a commissioning process. Configuration
 may include group name and group multicast IP address.

 A first mechanism will be added to the draft to initiate
 discussion/comments on this topic.

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…           |      Owner:  Akbar Rahman
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm             |    Version:
 Severity:  -                     |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/249>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:21:24 -0000

Changes (by esko.dijk@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Placeholder section now included in groupcomm-03.

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…           |       Owner:  Akbar Rahman
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm             |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/249#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>