Subject: [core] new draft core-sleepy-problem-statement

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:18:52 +0300

The authors of the various I-Ds related to solutions for Sleepy Devices
have collaborated to produce a first version of a problem statement:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt 

The idea behind this joint effort is to trigger a discussions in the 
CORE WG so
that all relevant considerations for sleeping devices as well all the 
possible use cases/scenarios
are taken into account when designing the specific CoAP solution(s).

We would really appreciate if you read it and send out comments in the 
CoRE mailing list.

We also look forward to discuss this problem statement, with enough time,
in on of the F2F session Atlanta

cheers
/Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto, PhD
www.sloreto.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:44:42 +0300
From: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Akbar Rahman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Sleepy Devices in CoAP - Problem Statement
Creation date:	 2012-10-15
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00

Abstract:
    This document analyzes the COAP protocol issues related to sleeping
    devices.  The only goal of this document is to trigger discussions in
    the CORE WG so that all relevant considerations for sleeping devices
    are taken into account when designing CoAP.

The IETF Secretariat