Subject: Re: [core] #217: how fast must the observe clock be able to go?

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:29:26 -0000

#217: how fast must the observe clock be able to go?

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [986]:

 Closes #217: Done in observe-07

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…                |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe               |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/217#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>