Subject: [core] New Version Notification for draft-li-core-conditional-observe-03.txt

From: Antonio Jara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 00:15:38 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-li-core-conditional-observe-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jeroen Hoebeke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-li-core-conditional-observe
Revision:        03
Title:           Conditional observe in CoAP
Creation date:   2012-10-22
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-03.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-conditional-observe
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-core-conditional-observe-03

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  Through the Observe option, clients can observe changes in
   the state of resources and obtain a current representation of the
   last resource state.  This document defines a new mechanism in CoAP
   Observe so that a CoAP client can conditionally observe a resource on
   a CoAP server, only being informed about state changes meeting a
   specific condition or set of conditions.  This offers possibilities
   to extend network intelligence, enhance scalability, and optimize the
   lifetime and performance in order to address the requirements from
   the Constrained Nodes and Networks.

The IETF Secretariat