Subject: Re: [core] #186: Clearer guidance on group operations (PUT/POST/GET)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:00:20 -0000

#186: Clearer guidance on group operations (PUT/POST/GET)

Changes (by esko.dijk@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Guidance on which methods to use is more clear: only idempotent methods.
 Definition of a group in terms of CoAP endpoints and naming/identification
 (Group Name, Group FQDN, IP address(es)) is added.

-- 
-------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/186#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>