Subject: [core] #275: Add multicast congestion control guideline: use of core-block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:33:57 -0000

#275: Add multicast congestion control guideline: use of core-block

 Useful multicast congestion control guideline to add: CoAP server uses
 blockwise transfer (core-block) to only return a first block of a large
 resource, e.g. the link-format description in /.well-known/core

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/275>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:59:32 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added in r1176

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/275#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>