Subject: Re: [core] #273: Include guidelines on when (not) to use CoAP response to multicast request

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:29:37 -0000

#273: Include guidelines on when (not) to use CoAP response to multicast request

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Proposed resolution is to add a section on Multicast Request and Response
 Suppression. First, this section briefly lists all normative requirements
 on accepting requests (or not) and sending responses (or not).
 Second, this new section will list most common multicast usages briefly
 and for each usage, provide a guideline for the various types of responses
 (2.xx, 4.xx, 5.xx, empty-payload, ...)when responses should be suppressed
 and when not.

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/273#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:32:31 -0000

* status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added in r1177

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm              |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/273#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>