Subject: [core] #319: Point out that requests and responses don't always come in pairs

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:17:09 -0000

#319: Point out that requests and responses don't always come in pairs

 Richard Barnes notes (msg04288b):

 Section 2.2

 In Section 2.2., are requests and responses in 1-1 correspondence?  Or can
 a single request receive more than one response?

 Carsten says:

 Section 2.2 doesn't explain that, but, indeed, a request might receive
 more than one response, which we use for multicast and draft-ietf-core-
 observe, (and, for future methods, even less than one response).  I think
 I'd rather discuss this in section 5, though.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-15
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/319>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>