Subject: [core] #284: Reference terminology from lwig-terminology

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:22:38 -0000

#284: Reference terminology from lwig-terminology

 Dan Romascanu (GEN-ART reviewer) notes:

 Section 1.2

 The terms of 'constrained node' and 'constrained network' are widely used
 but never defined in this document (but by example in the introduction). I
 would suggest to include a definition in section 1.2 (Terminology) or a
 reference if proper definitions can be found some place else.

 Carsten Bormann replied:

 A draft is nearing completion in LWIG that is defining these and other
 terms relevant to this field.  We should reference this as an informative
 reference.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-14
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/284>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:51:45 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1281]:

 Fix #284

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-IESG-1
Component:  coap         |     Version:  coap-14
 Severity:  Submitted    |  Resolution:  fixed
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/284#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>