Subject: [core] #306: RFC 2119 usage in 4.5

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:25:31 -0000

#306: RFC 2119 usage in 4.5

 Pete Resnick notes (msg04271f):

 Section 4.5

 4.5: All of the MUSTs and MAYs in the section are used rather terribly.
 I'm glad to suggest text if you need.

 Carsten says:

 This is a difficult section, because it has to express all the lenience
 that is needed to make very constrained implementations work. Text gladly
 accepted.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-15
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/306>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>