Subject: [core] #299: Introduce new hypermedia type / content-format for group management

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:48:08 -0000

#299: Introduce new hypermedia type / content-format for group management

 Groupcomm-06 Section 3.6; Introduce a dedicate content-format for the JSON
 description of multicast groups that a CoAP endpoint is member of.

 Mentioned by Matthias Kovatsch (thread http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/core/current/msg04264.html)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/299>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>