Subject: [core] #285: Make reference to HTTP terms more explicit

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:24:19 -0000

#285: Make reference to HTTP terms more explicit

 Dan Romascanu (GEN-ART reviewer) notes:

 Section 1.2

 It would be good to define in section 1.2 (Terminology) or provide a
 reference for the term of 'resource' as this specification used it (again,
 defined only by example when talking about 'resource discovery')

 Carsten Bormann replied:

 Indeed.  For this central term, we could simply make more explicit the
 reference to RFC 2616.

 (Section 1.2 says: »This specification requires readers to be familiar
 with all the terms and concepts that are discussed in [RFC2616].  [...]«

 We could expand this into: »This specification requires readers to be
 familiar with all the terms and concepts that are discussed in [RFC2616],
 including "resource", "representation", "cache", and "fresh".  [...]« )

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-14
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/285>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:54:29 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1282]:

 Fix #285

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-IESG-1
Component:  coap         |     Version:  coap-14
 Severity:  Submitted    |  Resolution:  fixed
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/285#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>