Subject: [core] #300: Clarify semantics of group management JSON format

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:50:33 -0000

#300: Clarify semantics of group management JSON format

 groupcomm-06 section 3.6: Clarify semantics of group management JSON
 format. It's unclear what the optional presence/absence of multicast IP
 address and hostname mean, currently.

 Mentioned by Carsten (thread http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/core/current/msg04267.html)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/300>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>