Subject: [core] #308: Make sure all protocol reactions to reserved or prohibited values are defined

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:29:08 -0000

#308: Make sure all protocol reactions to reserved or prohibited values are
defined

 Martin Stiemerling notes (msg04278):

 7) Protocol reactions to reserved or prohibited values Regarding reserved
 or prohibited values in the IANA section, it would be useful to be clear
 about what happens when those values are seen. I.e., should they be
 ignored, generate an error, etc.

 Carsten says: Good point.  We need to check this in detail.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  other        |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
  technical              |    Version:  coap-15
 Priority:  minor        |   Keywords:
Component:  coap         |
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/308>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>