Subject: [core] #289: Add a forward reference to 5.9.2.9.

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:20:35 -0000

#289: Add a forward reference to 5.9.2.9.

 Michael Scharf (tsv-dir reviewer) notes (msg04191-tsvdir-8):

 Section 4.6

 * Section 4.6

 »header and options are likely to fit within the buffer.  A server can
 thus fully interpret a request and return a 4.13 (Request Entity Too
 Large) response code if the payload was truncated.«

 => The syntax "4.13" is not introduced at this stage; it could make sense
 to add a brief sentence early in the document to explain the response code
 format

 Carsten Bormann plans to reply:

 Or just a forward reference to 5.9.2.9.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-14
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/289>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:42:11 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1286]:

 Fix #289

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-IESG-1
Component:  coap         |     Version:  coap-14
 Severity:  Submitted    |  Resolution:  fixed
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/289#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>