Subject: [core] #301: Once separate, separate forever

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:09:47 -0000

#301: Once separate, separate forever

 Pete Resnick notes (msg04271a):

 Section 5.2.2

 5.2.2: It is probably worth saying somewhere in here: "Once the server
 sends back an empty Acknowledgement, it MUST NOT send back the response in
 another Acknowledgement, even if the client retransmits another identical
 request. If a retransmitted request is received (perhaps because the
 original Acknowledgement was delayed), another empty Acknowledgement is
 sent and any response MUST be sent as a separate response."

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  other        |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
  technical              |    Version:  coap-15
 Priority:  minor        |   Keywords:
Component:  coap         |
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/301>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:15:01 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1351]

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |      Status:  closed
  technical              |   Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:  coap-15
Component:  coap         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/301#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>