Subject: [core] #297: Informative refs in core-coap: groupcomm

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:58:54 -0000

#297: Informative refs in core-coap: groupcomm

 Esko Dijk notes (msg04215msg04216):

 Section 8

 (a lack of reference to the groupcomm draft for refining the multicast
 discussion that is in the spec.)

 Mailing list discussion leads to the following changes (msg04215,
 msg04216):

 1) add a sentence of the form

 »A more general discussion of group communication with CoAP is in [I-D
 .ietf-core-groupcomm].«

 at the end of the first paragraph of section 8.

 2) add in core-coap section 8.2 in the first paragraph, in the sentence
 between the brackets:

 (For example, in [RFC6690] query filtering, a server should not respond to
 a multicast request if the filter does not match.  »More examples are in
 [I-D.ietf-core-groupcomm].«)

 3) insert a reference to groupcomm before the reference to coap-misc in
 8.2.2:

 »Proxying multicast requests is discussed in more detail in [I-D.ietf-
 core-groupcomm];« a proposal to address the base URI issue can be found in
 section 3 of [I-D.bormann-coap-misc].

 These editorial changes were agreed on the mailing list but missed for
 -15.  They will be retrofitted in -16.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]           |     Status:  new
     Type:  editorial    |  Milestone:  post-IESG-1
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  coap-15
Component:  coap         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Submitted    |
  WG Document            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/297>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:05:51 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1313]:

 Fix #297

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  post-IESG-1
Component:  coap         |     Version:  coap-15
 Severity:  Submitted    |  Resolution:  fixed
  WG Document            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/297#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>