Subject: Re: [core] #278: Add single-subnet configuration to use cases

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:48:26 -0000

#278: Add single-subnet configuration to use cases

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Authors decided it does not add much, also based on IETF86 CoRE WG meeting
 input (no clear preferences).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/278#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>