Subject: [core] refence to be updated in "draft-ietf-core-interfaces-01"

From: "R.Vinob chander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:52:16 +0530

Hi All,

This reference needs to be updated.

   10.1<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-01#section-10.1>.
Normative References

   [I-D.ietf-core-link-format]
              Shelby, Z., "CoRE Link Format",
              draft-ietf-core-link-format-14
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-link-format-14> (work in
progress),
              June 2012.

 to

[RFC6690] Z. Shelby, "Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) Link
Format", *RFC 6690*, August 2012.

Best Regards,

R. Vinob chander.

-- 
::DISCLAIMER:: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. Views or opinions, if any,
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of SSN Institutions (SSN) or its
affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the
prior written consent of authorized representative of SSN is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Header of this mail should have a valid DKIM signature for the domain ssn.edu.in <http://www.ssn.edu.in/>