Subject: [core] being a part of a draft ?

From: "R.Vinob chander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:03:25 +0530

Hi All,

   How can i be a part of a particular draft that is interesting to me ?

Best Regards,
R. Vinob chander.

-- 
::DISCLAIMER:: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. Views or opinions, if any,
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of SSN Institutions (SSN) or its
affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the
prior written consent of authorized representative of SSN is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Header of this mail should have a valid DKIM signature for the domain ssn.edu.in <http://www.ssn.edu.in/>