Subject: Re: [core] GroupComm I-D: steps to take after WGLC

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:27:39 -0500

Hi Carsten/Andrew,

We would greatly appreciate if you could advise us regarding the next
steps for the GroupComm I-D.  We finished the WGLC period in December,
and have already updated the I-D to address all the good comments from
the WGLC.  What is the next step?

Best Regards,

Akbar

From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dijk, Esko
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:52 AM
To: Carsten Bormann ([email-masked]); core ([email-masked])
Subject: [core] GroupComm I-D: steps to take after WGLC

Hello Carsten, everyone,

for the GroupComm I-D, all the WGLC review comments should now have been
addressed in the current version -18. Can we now close the 'WGLC
response' phase, or are there further updates needed? (Or a second WGLC
to review the changes made...?) If the authors need to do some work
still, let us know!

Thanks to all the reviewers for taking the time and effort.

regards,

Esko

________________________________

The information contained in this message may be confidential and
legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely
for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.