Subject: Re: [core] #366 (http-mapping): Mapping of Link Format payloads to be valid in HTTP domain

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:48:53 -0000

#366: Mapping of Link Format payloads to be valid in HTTP domain

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 If modification is desirable - Another option is that the HC Proxy
 modifies /.well-known/core entries into HTTP-accessible links that can be
 accessed via the HC Proxy itself.

 For example (taking the temp sensor case in previous comment):

 <http://hcproxy.example.com/hc/coap://mysensor.example.com/sensors/temp>;rt="temperature-c";if="sensor"

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/366#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>