Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-observe-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:45:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-observe-14.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  The state of a resource on a CoAP server can change over
   time.  This document specifies a simple protocol extension for CoAP
   that enables CoAP clients to "observe" resources, i.e., to retrieve
   a representation of a resource and keep this representation updated
   by the server over a period of time.  The protocol follows a best-
   effort approach for sending new representations to clients and
   provides eventual consistency between the state observed by each
   client and the actual resource state at the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-observe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-observe-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-observe-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/