Subject: [core] #400 (block): Give better guidance on message sizes for CoAP over TCP/TLS

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:51:19 -0000

#400: Give better guidance on message sizes for CoAP over TCP/TLS

 Section 4.1 discusses the effect of having CoAP over TCP/TLS on potential
 message sizes.
 But we are not really giving guidance here on whether we want to use this
 potential capability.

 If we want to open this up, we probably also need to include message sizes
 in the settings/capabilities mechanism

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |     Status:  new
  technical              |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:
Component:  block        |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/400>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:53:42 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  block => coap-tcp-tls

Comment:

 (Oops, this pointed to block and not coap-ever-tcp-tls.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |      Status:  new
  technical              |   Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/400#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>