Subject: [core] #403 (links-json): Should the RFC 7390 part of links-json be split off?

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:04:08 -0000

#403: Should the RFC 7390 part of links-json be split off?

 At IETF95, Hannes commented that the RFC 7390 parts of links-json appear
 to be less mature than the RFC 6690 parts.  Should they be split off into
 a separate document?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-links-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |     Status:  new
  technical              |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major        |    Version:  links-json-05
Component:  links-json   |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/403>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>