Subject: [core] Agenda for IETF95

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 19:36:35 -0300

The agenda that is on the github wiki now also is at the official place:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-core

Presenters/discussion leaders: Please check the slots; please submit
slides by COB Sunday (or COB Wednesday if you cannot do this and your
slot is on the Friday).

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 21:35:18 -0300

Putting the security documents on Friday against CFRG is a good way of ensuring that some of the security people are going to be absent.  Me among them.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Carsten Bormann
> Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 7:37 PM
> To: [email-masked] WG <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [core] Agenda for IETF95
> 
> Presenters/discussion leaders: Please check the slots; please submit slides by
> COB Sunday (or COB Wednesday if you cannot do this and your slot is on the
> Friday).
> 
> Grüße, Carsten
> 
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:08:29 -0300

I'd rather go to CFRG myself...

Yes, that conflict is a problem.  (Putting in CFRG only as a third-level
conflict was not so bright, sorry about that.)

Unfortunately, Friday is our longer slot.  If we move security to
Tuesday, most of the WG documents will need to go to Friday, and that
takes from the hallway time we may need to resolve tough issues on
things we want to ship soon.

So I think we should try to find the subset of the work that really
needs to be done on Tuesday (< 20 minutes) and leave the rest on Friday.

Stay tuned...

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 11:30:33 -0300

OK, so I propose to have a 15-minute segment on security requirements on
Tuesday; that seems to be the part where a common understanding with a
good set of security people is most crucial.

Updated agenda at
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-core
(and at https://github.com/core-wg/ietf95/wiki ).

Grüße, Carsten