Subject: [core] #401 (http-mapping): Update to also cover forward and interception proxy cases

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:14:58 -0000

#401: Update to also cover forward and interception proxy cases

 Clarify that the scope of draft is primarily Reverse HC Proxy but that it
 also covers generic protocol translation aspects that apply as well to
 Forward and Interception HC Proxy
                ■ e.g. Response status mapping & content format mapping
 apply to all types of proxies

 This was discussed in IETF-95 and on the mailing list as per

 https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/core/current/msg07035.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]      |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  http-mapping             |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/401>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>