Subject: [core] #402 (links-json): A reference implementation for links-json would be useful.

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:57:50 -0000

#402: A reference implementation for links-json would be useful.

 links-json has been promising for some that a reference implementation
 would be added.
 One such reference implementation probably needs some polishing before it
 can be included.
 Is there enough value in a reference implementation to wait for it to be
 included?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-links-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  links-json   |    Version:  links-json-05
 Severity:  Active WG    |   Keywords:
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/402>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>