Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 08:09:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-09.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document provides reference information for implementing a proxy
   that performs translation between the HTTP protocol and the CoAP
   protocol, focusing on the reverse proxy case.  It describes how a
   HTTP request is mapped to a CoAP request and how a CoAP response is
   mapped back to a HTTP response.  Furthermore, it defines a template
   for URI mapping and provides a set of guidelines for HTTP to CoAP
   protocol translation and related proxy implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Fossati, Thomas (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:15:14 +0000

We've just updated -09 with the clean up of the requirement language (last
bit left of Klaus' original review).

Will follow up on a separate email (or on Friday's f2f) with the final
issue related to clarifying terminology around "reverse proxy".

Cheers, t

On 06/04/2016 12:09, "core on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>core mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>