Subject: [core] #404 (links-json): The group-format representations in CBOR use textual representations of IP addresses and port numbers

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:03:20 -0000

#404: The group-format representations in CBOR use textual representations of IP
addresses and port numbers

 The group-format representations in CBOR use textual representations of IP
 addresses and port numbers, where binary representations would be more
 natural in CBOR.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-links-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:  links-json-05
Component:  links-json   |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/404>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>