Subject: [core] IETF96 Agenda items preparation

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 09:59:54 +0000

Hi all,

as the IETF96 approaches the chairs would like to start preparing the main agenda items.
For that we would like to focus on items that require group consensus rather than document presentations.
It would be great if contributors could start sending their suggestions to this email thread along with their objective for the time slot and a time estimate.

I will try to keep the list updated in here:
http://jaimejim.github.io/temp/ietf96slots

Ciao!
- - Jaime Jimenez

---

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:13:11 +0200

Dear Jaime

information below

draft-urien-core-identity-module-coap

 Abstract: This document defines identity modules based on Secure Elements
processing DTLS/TLS stacks for CoAP devices.

 Objective: starting a working item for open identity modules. Tamper
resistant guaranties should be a prerequisite for a network of trillion
objects.

 Time: 10 mn

Rgs

2016-06-28 11:59 GMT+02:00 Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>:

> It would be great if contributors could start sending their suggestions to
> this email thread along with their objective for the time slot and a time
> estimate.
>

---

From: Bill Silverajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:41:46 +0300

Dear WG chairs,

Please see if you can accommodate a presentation slot for the upcoming 
version of draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation

Abstract: When multiple transports exist for exchanging CoAP resource 
representations, this document introduces a way forward for CoAP 
endpoints to agree upon alternate transport and protocol configurations 
as well as URIs.

Objective: Present alternatives, obtain WG consensus and reviewers

Time: 10 mins

Thanks,
Bill

On 28/06/16 12:59, Jaime Jiménez wrote:
> It would be great if contributors could start sending their suggestions
> to this email thread along with their objective for the time slot and a
> time estimate.
>
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>