Subject: [core] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:27:37 +0200

Dear CoRE WG,

We have just submitted the draft entitled 'TCP over Constrained-Node
Networks'.

Although the scope of the document is probably wider than CoAP over TCP
use cases, one of the main reasons motivating this draft has been the CoAP
over TCP activity. (Thus 'core' is the current target WG in the name of
the draft.)

Feedback is very much welcome!

Kind regards,

The authors

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Fri, June 10, 2016 10:38 am
To:      "Jon Crowcroft" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Revision:	00
Title:		TCP over Constrained-Node Networks
Document date:	2016-06-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a profile for the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP) over Constrained-Node Networks (CNNs).  The
   overarching goal is to offer simple measures to allow for lightweight
   TCP implementation and suitable operation in such environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat