Subject: Re: [core] #391 (coap-tcp-tls): Server name indication

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:17:26 -0000

#391: Server name indication

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Sounds like a useful optimization (reduces the operational traffic).

 An implementation note might be useful, since the connection-wide state
 might need to be patched into every message at the receiver side if an
 existing CoAP framework is extended. "Native support" for this, that is,
 some kind of global state, is probably in conflict with horizontal
 scaling.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |      Status:  new
  technical              |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/391#comment:4>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:05:27 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 '''Moved to https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/2'''

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |      Status:  closed
  technical              |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:  fixed
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/391#comment:5>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>