Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 00:55:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-to-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-11.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document provides reference information for implementing a
   cross-protocol network proxy that performs translation from the HTTP
   protocol to the CoAP protocol.  This will enable a HTTP client to
   access resources on a CoAP server through the proxy.  This document
   describes how a HTTP request is mapped to a CoAP request, and then
   how a CoAP response is mapped back to a HTTP response.  This includes
   guidelines for URI mapping, media type mapping and additional proxy
   implementation issues.  This document covers the Reverse, Forward and
   Interception cross-protocol proxy cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/