Subject: Re: [core] #408 (coap-tcp-tls): CoAP over TCP Length Format (New)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:11:24 -0000

#408: CoAP over TCP Length Format (New)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 We had a lengthy discussion that converged on using the current "L3"
 format.  I do not see a new issue here.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol defect          |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  coap-tcp-tls             |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/408#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>