Subject: Re: [core] #395 (coap-tcp-tls): Session resumption

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:31:10 -0000

#395: Session resumption

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Right.  I think we have consensus and can close this issue.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/395#comment:3>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:46:56 -0000

#395: Session resumption

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 +1 to the proposal and conclusion

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/395#comment:4>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:19:28 -0000

#395: Session resumption

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 There appears to be consensus to close.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:  wontfix
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/395#comment:5>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>