Subject: [core] merge on draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-tls-03

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:27:34 +0000

Hi all,

In coordination with the authors, we have requested for the editor to merge the following document into draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-tls-03:

* draft-bormann-core-block-bert-01
* draft-bormann-core-coap-sig-02
* draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-07

The plan is to have a review and discussion at IETF 96.  Where there are questions about WG consensus for proposed solutions, related issues will remain open until consensus is reached.

The current issues and drafts are available on Github:

https://github.com/core-wg/coap-tcp-tls/
https://github.com/core-wg/coap-tcp-tls/issues
https://core-wg.github.io/coap-tcp-tls/  (editor's in-progress draft)

and temporarily for sig-02:

https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/
https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues

The original TRAC issues were captured as issues in github. Please open new coap-tcp-tls issues in the github repo and not in TRAC as those have been closed.

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/387  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-tcp-tls/issues/4
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/388  - multiple version over the same connection no longer applies.
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/390  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/1
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/391  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/2
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/392  - closed
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/393  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-tcp-tls/issues/5
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/394  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/3
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/400  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/4
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/409  - https://github.com/core-wg/coap-tcp-tls/issues/6

Earlier, the TLS WG offered some excellent guidance for using github - http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/msg12149.html  that CoRE will also adopt.

Many thanks to Brian for all his work put on the merger.

Ciao!
- - Jaime Jimenez