Subject: Re: [core] #390 (coap-tcp-tls): Connection close reason

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:45:12 -0000

#390: Connection close reason

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Having signaling for this is useful, in particular to hand a client over
 to a different server (e.g., alternative node in a cluster) or indicate
 that a server will not be available so that retries will be in vain (e.g.,
 sleepy nodes).

 +1 for the general feature

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/390#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:04:46 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 '''Moved to https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/1'''

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |  Resolution:  fixed
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/390#comment:2>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>