Subject: Re: [core] #409 (coap-tcp-tls): CoAP over TCP: Supporting block-wise for larger block sizes (BERT) (was: CoAP over TCP: Multiple Simultaneous TCP Connections)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:15:06 -0000

#409: CoAP over TCP: Supporting block-wise for larger block sizes (BERT)

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I changed the title of the ticket to accurately reflect that it is about
 whether we adopt BERT or a similar mechanism.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  coap-tcp-tls             |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/409#comment:2>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 12:18:17 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 +1 for BERT

 It is a really simple solution that allows for relative good throughput
 without head-of-line blocking.

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/409#comment:3>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:38:10 -0000

(We are now waiting for the consensus call to complete; if positive, we
 can close this ticket with the merge of BERT.)

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/409#comment:4>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:23:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 '''Moved to https://github.com/core-wg/coap-sig/issues/3 '''

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  coap-tcp-tls             |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/409#comment:5>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>