Subject: Re: [core] #392 (coap-tcp-tls): Converting URIs to options and back

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:46:55 -0000

#392: Converting URIs to options and back

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Text for this is now in the Websockets draft and will be merged in.  (Then
 this ticket will be closed.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |     Version:
  tls                    |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/392#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:05:49 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
  tls                    |  Resolution:  fixed

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/392#comment:2>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>