Subject: Re: [core] #407 (senml): SenML extensions and label registry

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 07:51:51 -0000

#407: SenML extensions and label registry

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The SenML label registry is now defined in Section 11.2
 Section 4 now describes the structure and how to extend that.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  senml                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/407#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>