Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-00.txt

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:30:38 +1000

Hello all,

FYI, to throw another transport in the CoAP transport mix I've developed 
a draft looking at transport of CoAP over a WebRTC data channels.

I think what's interesting in the transport discussions is to what 
extent the CoAP "transport functions" are replaced by the underlying 
transport and also whether CoAP messages are optimised for message 
transmission or ease of interworking. Several author's notes touch on 
issues related to these aspects.

Regards, Christian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 04 Jul 2016 17:17:38 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Groves <[email-masked]>, Weiwei Yang 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Groves and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc
Revision:	00
Title:		A WebRTC Data Channel Transport for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
Document date:	2016-07-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-00

Abstract:
    The WebRTC framework defines a generic transport service allowing
    WEB-browsers and other endpoints to exchange generic data from peer
    to peer utilizing a Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
    transport.  This service is known as Web Real Time Communication
    WebRTC data channels (WebRTC DC).  The use of WebRTC DCs for the
    Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) allows WebRTC enabled devices
    to exchange CoAP data between peers in a secure reliable manner.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat