Subject: Re: [core] #404 (links-json): The group-format representations in CBOR use textual representations of IP addresses and port numbers

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 21:58:35 -0000

#404: The group-format representations in CBOR use textual representations of IP
addresses and port numbers

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * version:  links-json-05 =>
 * severity:  Active WG Document => -

Comment:

 This is now a ticket on draft-bormann-core-groupcomm-cbor (and continues
 to need consideration).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-links-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  links-json   |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/404#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 21:59:28 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-core-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  links-json => groupcomm

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  new
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  groupcomm    |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/404#comment:2>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>