Subject: Re: [core] #402 (links-json): A reference implementation for links-json would be useful.

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 21:57:10 -0000

#402: A reference implementation for links-json would be useful.

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in draft-ietf-core-links-json-06

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-links-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  links-json   |     Version:  links-json-05
 Severity:  Active WG    |  Resolution:  fixed
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/402#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>