Subject: [core] SenML-*

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:45:47 +0200

Given the number of SenML topics currently in the room, shall we have
kind of a SenML pow-wow with the interested parties? (Ari, you mentioned
a Christian Cc'd where there was no personal Cc, I suppose it's
Christian Groves?)

Like, before/during/after the plenary this evening?

Cheers
Christian

-- 
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers.
  -- Elric

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 23:25:50 +0000

Hi,

Unfortunately last evening was already fully booked, but at least part of the 14:00-16:00 slot (before CoRE) on Thursday I could use for a side meeting to discuss these issues.

I'm Cc'ing here set of people who have participated in the discussion, but others are welcome to join too.

We could meet 14:00 at the tables in front of LA cafe.

Cheers,
Ari

> On 20 Jul 2016, at 16:45, Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:29:59 +0200

> We could meet 14:00 at the tables in front of LA cafe.

Works for me. (As would earlier times.)

See you then
Christian

-- 
Christian Amsüss                      | Energy Harvesting Solutions GmbH
founder, system architect             | headquarter:
mailto:[email-masked]  | Arbeitergasse 15, A-4400 Steyr
tel:+43-664-97-90-6-39                | http://www.energyharvesting.at/
                                      | ATU68476614

---

From: Lennart Dührsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:11:43 +0200

Hi,

unfortunately I won't be able to come to IETF before 6pm today, there
are too many overlaps with my work and exams. I'll try to join remotely
as soon as possible, and maybe we'll see each other at the Bits 'n Bites.

Cheers,
Lennart