Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-interfaces-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:31:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Reusable Interface Definitions for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Matthieu Vial
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-interfaces-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of reusable REST resource design patterns
   suitable for use in constrained environments, based on IETF CoRE
   standards for information representation and information exchange.

   Interface types for Sensors, Actuators, Parameters, and resource
   Collections are defined using the "if" link attribute defined by CoRE
   Link Format [RFC6690].  Clients may use the "if" attribute to
   determine how to consume resources.

   Editor's note: This version removes the observe notify functionality.
   Further work is needed on this draft to

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-interfaces/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-interfaces-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/