Subject: [core] Fwd: [Anima-bootstrap] bootstrap over CoAP

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 00:01:56 +0200

Didn't read it yet, but sounds interesting (for both CoRE and the T2TRG
security bootstrapping work).

Grüße, Carsten

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] bootstrap over CoAP
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 21:59:13 +0000
From: Max Pritikin (pritikin) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Folks,

As hinted at in section 5.7.5 of the 03 bootstrapping document we wanted
to put some more time and thought into what a CoAP requirement and
solution would look like.
	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-03#section-5.7.5

To expand on the thinking this draft now exists:
	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-00
	
This is of course rough thoughts. Opinions and feedback strongly
solicited. Pointers to other work you want this to contrast against and
or details you feel worthy of additional discussion etc are all
solicited. Thanks!

See you all in Berlin,

- max
_______________________________________________
Anima-bootstrap mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima-bootstrap