Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-comi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 07:49:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Management Interface
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Andy Bierman
                          Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-comi-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2017-01-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a network management interface for
   constrained devices and networks, called CoAP Management Interface
   (CoMI).  The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is used to
   access data resources specified in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.
   CoMI uses the YANG to CBOR mapping and converts YANG identifier
   strings to numeric identifiers for payload size reduction.  CoMI
   extends the set of YANG based protocols, NETCONF and RESTCONF, with
   the capability to manage constrained devices and networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-comi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-comi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/