Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-bas-00.txt

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:42:46 +1100

Hello all,

FYI I've submitted a draft addressing the use case discussed on the list 
allowing the value of one resource to trigger the notification of other 
resources.

It proposes to use a collection that would allow binding/observe 
attributes on a sub-resource (item). Once the criteria is met then the 
value of the collection is returned. The batch and/or linked batch 
interfaces are used to control the resources that are returned.

There's also a discussion of a more complex use case utilising the FETCH 
method.

Like the other attributes the goal would be to have this as part of 
draft-ietf-core-dynlink.

Comments?

Regards, Christian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-bas-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:41:27 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Groves <[email-masked]>, Christian 
Groves <[email-masked]>, Weiwei Yang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-groves-core-bas-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Groves and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-groves-core-bas
Revision:	00
Title:		Binding Attribute Scope
Document date:	2017-02-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-core-bas-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-bas/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-bas-00

Abstract:
    This document specifies an additional CoAP binding attribute that
    allows binding attributes to be scoped to an item (sub-resource) in a
    collection resource.  This allows synchronisation of multiple
    resources in a collection based on the value of one resource.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

.