Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-interfaces-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:27:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Reusable Interface Definitions for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Matthieu Vial
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-interfaces-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Constrained RESTful Environments
   (CoRE) Link Format Interface Descriptions [RFC6690] applicable for
   use in constrained environments.  These include the: Actuator,
   Paramter, Read-only parameter, Sensor, Batch, Linked Batch and Link
   List interfaces.

   The Batch, Linked Batch and Link List interfaces make use of resource
   collections.  This document further describes how collections relate
   to interfaces.

   Many applications require a set of interface descriptions in order
   provide the required functionality.  This document defines the
   concept of function sets to specify this set of interfaces and
   resources.

   _Editor's note: The git repository for the draft is found at
   https://github.com/core-wg/interfaces_

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-interfaces/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-interfaces-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:29:15 +1100

Hello all,

FYI, the changes from -07 to 08: are:

    o  Section 3.3: Modified Accepts to Accept header option.

    o  Addressed the editor's note in Section 4.1 to clarify the use of
       the Accept option.

Regards, Christian

On 24/02/2017 3:27 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>