Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:36:47 +1100

Hello

FYI, I've submitted a draft introducing several new binding and observe 
attributes:

o Initialization Value (iv)

o Notification Band Minimum (bmn)

o Notification Band Maximum (bmx)

o Band Step (bst)

o Sample Number Window (snw)

o Sample Time Window (stw)

If people think these are valuable then the goal would be to add them to 
draft-ietf-core-dynlink.

Comments?

Regards, Christian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:40:59 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Groves <[email-masked]>, Christian 
Groves <[email-masked]>, Weiwei Yang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Groves and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-groves-core-obsattr
Revision:	00
Title:		Additional CoAP Binding and Observe Attributes
Document date:	2017-02-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-obsattr/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-obsattr-00

Abstract:
    [I-D.ietf-core-dynlink] defines five CoAP Observaton attributes
    (minimum period, maximum period, band step, less than and greater
    than) to control when notifications are sent.  These attributes are
    insufficient for some use cases.  This document specifies additional
    attributes allowing for notification bands, initialization values,
    band step, sample number window and sample time window to allow for a
    wider range of use cases.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

.