Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-coap-pubsub-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:06:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Publish-Subscribe Broker for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Ari Keranen
                          Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-coap-pubsub-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), and related extensions
   are intended to support machine-to-machine communication in systems
   where one or more nodes are resource constrained, in particular for
   low power wireless sensor networks.  This document defines a publish-
   subscribe broker for CoAP that extends the capabilities of CoAP for
   supporting nodes with long breaks in connectivity and/or up-time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-coap-pubsub/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-coap-pubsub-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-coap-pubsub-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/