Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-pending-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:47:18 +0100

Hi Core,

This draft was motivated by the draft vanderstok-ace-coap-est, submitted 
to ACE.
I look forward to present its motivation and use during the core meeting 
in Chicago,

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-pending-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hartke-core-pending
Revision:	00
Title:		The 'Pending' Response Code for the Constrained Application 
Protocol (CoAP)
Document date:	2017-02-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-pending-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-pending/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-pending-00

Abstract:
    This document proposes a new CoAP response code, 2.06 Pending.  A
    CoAP server can use this response code to signal that it has accepted
    the request but has not yet started processing it or that processing
    the request will take longer than a client is typically willing to
    wait for a response.  A 2.06 response can include status information
    and indicate a location where the result will become available.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat