Subject: [core] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-links-json-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:54:40 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-links-json-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-links-json/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

On a quick email scan, I gather that the discussion thread resulting from
Mark's ART-ART review has not completely resolved, at least as of the
time I reviewed the document. That probably needs to be resolved prior to
progressing the draft.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:00:52 +0100

Hi Ben,

> On 26 Apr 2017, at 02:54, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Yes. A new revision will definitely be needed.