Subject: [core] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-core-links-json-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:46:09 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-links-json-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-links-json/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I did notice that

"   (Comment to be deleted before submitting this document to the IESG:
   This list should, again, be checked against relevant references at
   WGLC time.)" under Table 1 wasn't, in fact, deleted.   Has the
relevant check
been made?

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:13:53 +0200

Hi Alia,

thank you for noticing this — we left this in for one round too many…

Gone in -08.

https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-links-json-08.txt

Grüße, Carsten