Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-sid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 12:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Item iDentifier (SID)
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Randy Turner
                          Ana Minaburo
                          Abhinav Somaraju
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-sid-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   YANG Schema Item iDentifiers (SID) are globally unique 64-bit numeric
   identifiers used to identify all items used in YANG.  This document
   defines the semantics, the registration, and assignment processes of
   SIDs.  To enable the implementation of these processes, this document
   also defines a file format used to persist and publish assigned SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-sid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/