Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory: DNS-SD mapping
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/