Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-object-security-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 06:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-object-security-06.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (OSCORE), a method for application-layer protection of
   the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), using CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE).  OSCORE provides end-to-end
   encryption, integrity and replay protection, as well as a secure
   message binding.  OSCORE is designed for constrained nodes and
   networks and can be used over any layer and across intermediaries,
   and also with HTTP.  OSCORE may be used to protect group
   communications as is specified in a separate draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-object-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-object-security-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/