Subject: [core] Milestones changed for core WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 02:37:27 -0800

Changed milestone "CoRE Resource Directory submitted to IESG for PS", set due
date to March 2017 from September 2016.

Changed milestone "Media Types for Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) submitted
to IESG for PS", set due date to December 2017 from August 2016.

Changed milestone "CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG submitted to IESG
for PS", set due date to December 2017 from December 2016.

Changed milestone "Management over CoAP submitted to IESG for PS", set due
date to January 2018 from December 2016.

Changed milestone "CoRE Interfaces submitted to IESG", set due date to
December 2099 from March 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/core/about/

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:24:20 +0100

> date to March 2017 from September 2016.

Thanks for the extension, but I'm pretty sure we still won't manage that
in time. Should this maybe have been March 2018?

Best regards
Christian

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:27:54 +0800

> in time. Should this maybe have been March 2018?

If you think we are done by then that is useful information.
When Jaime and I sat together yesterday(*) we just weren’t able to set a reasonable milestone from the information we have, so we set Dec 2099 as a marker for that.
Let’s discuss our planning for these documents today(*) in the CoRE meeting; then maybe we can enter a more realistic date.

Grüße, Carsten

(*) Singapore time