Subject: Re: [dane] #38: Dane and EAP-FAST

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:26:34 -0000

#38: Dane and EAP-FAST

Changes (by warren@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 As per the IETF82 Minutes:
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/dane.txt
 and onlist at: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dane/current/msg03972.html

 Issue # 38
           Idea: Enable support for DANE within EAP-FAST
           Proposal: Do nothing in the protocol specification.
           *
           No objects to this proposal
           *
           CONCLUSION: Do nothing in the protocol document

 A new draft covering this is an option if someone feels like writing it.
           Text for issue tracker: "This issue is being closed, marked as
 "wontfix""

-- 
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…       |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol     |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>