Subject: Re: [dane] #23: Asserting DANE exclusivity for an entire domain

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:22:23 -0000

#23: Asserting DANE exclusivity for an entire domain

Changes (by warren@…):

 * keywords:   => revisit
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 As per: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dane/current/msg03972.html
 (December 20th, 2011)
 and the minutes from IETF82 -
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/dane.txt

 "This is being deferred to a separate document. We are making the issue as
 closed, will tag it with a keyword ("revisit") so we can find it easily
 again if we want additional work in the future :-P"

-- 
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol     |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:  revisit      |
-------------------------+----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/23#comment:3>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>