Subject: Re: [dane] #28: Interaction of SRV and TLSA records

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:12:10 -0000

#28: Interaction of SRV and TLSA records

Changes (by warren@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 Having not heard any strong objections, we are finally putting this
 question to bed (actually, we already did, this is just the admin task of
 closing hte ticket :-)).

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dane/current/msg04231.html

 "we are going to go with the scheme that had (rough) consensus:  "use the
 first name that has a TLSA record, unless there is a protocol specific
 exception" scheme. This solutions solves the vast majority of cases, and
 still allows protocols that need special handling the ability to define
 it."

 W

-- 
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ondrej.sury@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major          |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol       |     Version:
 Severity:  -              |  Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/28#comment:11>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>