Subject: [dane] 8.2. TLSA Usages

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:08:27 +0100

I suggest we replace Short descriptions in 8.2 with "referred" names from Section 4.

This should replace table in 8.2:

   Value    Short description                       Reference
   ----------------------------------------------------------
   0        CA constraint                           [This]
   1        Service certificate constraint          [This]
   2        Trust anchor assertion                  [This]
   3        Domain-issued certificate               [This]
   4-254    Unassigned
   255      Private use

O.
--
 Ondřej Surý
 vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
 -------------------------------------------
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
 Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
 mailto:[email-masked]    http://nic.cz/
 tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112
 -------------------------------------------