Subject: Re: [dane] #37: Additive assertion of server certificate

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 07:54:57 -0000

#37: Additive assertion of server certificate

Changes (by ondrej.sury@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I am seeing a lot of +1s, seems that my threatening to close the issue has
 helped :).  (I must remember that for future reference.)

 I think I can safely say that we have a consensus on #37:  We will add
 usage type 3:

 > 3 -- The target certificate MUST match the TLSA record

 to section 2.1.1. (And make accompanying changes in the document.)

-- 
----------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…    |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major     |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol  |     Version:
 Severity:  -         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:            |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/37#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>