Subject: [dane] FYI: Cloudmark DANE support

From: Viktor Dukhovni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:35:55 -0400

https://blog.cloudmark.com/2017/03/27/dane-and-email-security/

-- 
	Viktor.

DANE and Email Security
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 Andrew Conway

The forthcoming Cloudmark Security Platform for Email 5.2 will
include support for DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities
(DANE), a new protocol that enables increased security for email
communications. In this article we’ll look at how DANE works,
how it can contribute to a more secure email environment, and how
it is starting to gain acceptance.

...

DANE does not stop all possibility of email compromise, but it does
drastically reduce the surface for man in the middle attacks. By
including DANE in Cloudmark Security Platform for Email 5.2, we are
pleased to be able to contribute to more secure email communications
for our clients and their users.