Subject: [dane] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dane-smime-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 05:50:52 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dane-smime-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-smime/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor comments:
- Point 8 in the shepherd write-up is not addressed and this docuemnt has
2 IPR claims...
- Intro: "Thus, the reader must be familiar with RFC 6698 before reading
this document." -> That means RFC6698 must be normative.