Subject: Re: [dbound] Started on a glossary of terms for dbound

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:43:45 -0400

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 05:22:43AM -0400, Casey Deccio wrote:
> How about if I turn the statement into a statement?
> 
> Versatility for use by various applications of different types (e.g.,
> browser, library, mail server) on different computing platforms (e.g.,
> laptop, phone, embedded OS) in different network environments (e.g.,
> online, offline, private network, dial-on-demand), etc?

That seems to me to be two dimensions.  One is platform utility, and
the other is networking context utility.  Does that help?

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:45:23 -0400

> the other is networking context utility.  Does that help?

As long as it's all captured, it works for me.

Casey