Subject: [dc] New Non-WG Mailing List: dc -- IETF Data Center Mailing List

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 15:14:23 -0800 (PST)

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

IETF Data Center Mailing List
List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dc/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dc

Purpose: This mailing list is for the discussion of networking issues 
related to data centers (DC). These issues include both issues that 
relate to connectivity within a single DC and issue that relate to 
connectivity between two or more DCs. Topics discussed on this mailing 
list include:

- Services provided by the DC, and the networking requirements that 
  those services generate
- Network architectures commonly deployed in DC
- Network architectures commonly deployed to interconnect DCs
- Scaling, management and security problems associated with each 
  commonly deployed architecture
- Solutions to the above mentioned problems. 

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.