Subject: [Dcrup] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 19:52:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DKIM Crypto Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : New cryptographic signature methods for DKIM
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-08-06

Abstract:
   DKIM was designed to allow new cryptographic algorithms to be added.
   This document adds a new signing algorithm and a new way to represent
   signature validation keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/