Subject: [decade] Draft agenda for DECADE BOF @IETF76

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:56:12 +0800

Hi Folks,

I just updated our draft agenda for DECADE BOF in Hiroshima.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/DecadeAgenda

Best Regards,
Haibin
Skype: alexsonghw

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:54:00 +0100

> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/DecadeAgenda

The agenda looks good, but I'd suggest to move the charter discussion
after the problem statement and the other introductory presentations.
After all, this is the first time the topic is presented to the wider
community and it seems a bit odd to start a meeting discussing how to
address the problem without first telling what the problem is.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico