Subject: [decade] Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:16:10 -0400

Folks,

As confirmation of the "hums" we took in the WG meeting today, please
post on the list if there is any objection to moving the following
drafts to DECADE WG drafts:

draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02.txt> 

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> 

draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> 

If there are no objections by Tuesday, August 3 2010, the drafts above
will be accepted as WG documents fulfilling the "problem statement",
"requirements", and "survey" deliverables, respectively.

-- Rich and Haibin

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:30:16 -0400

> As confirmation of the “hums” we took in the WG meeting today, please post
> on the list if there is any objection to moving the following drafts to
> DECADE WG drafts:
>
> If there are no objections by Tuesday, August 3 2010, the drafts above will
> be accepted as WG documents fulfilling the "problem statement",
> "requirements", and “survey” deliverables, respectively.

On the theory that a few positive responses are good, even with no
objections (and because I couldn't be in the decade meeting because it
conflicted with hasmat):
These docs are all good starting points for the WG versions, and we
should adopt them.

Barry Leiba

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:54:47 -0400

Folks,

For the sake of people that did not attend the IETF session (or couldn't
hear the audio etc), I wanted to communicate the following caveats /
pre-requisites for two of the drafts:

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> : The WG
direction is to identify the "must have" versus "nice to have"
requirements, and to state clearly which requirements apply to
applications / clients versus which apply to the storage systems.

draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> : The WG
direction is to incorporate the access control authorization and photo
sharing example from
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt.

-- Rich and Haibin, DECADE co-chairs

From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:16 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Haibin Song; Woundy, Richard
Subject: Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents

Folks,

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05

-- Rich and Haibin

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:22:06 +0300

+1
Roni Even

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Barry Leiba
> Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:30 PM
> To: Woundy, Richard
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [decade] Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents
> 
> post
> _______________________________________________
> decade mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade