Subject: [decade] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01]

From: Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:18:14 +0200

We have submitted an update to the draft 
draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00. The main change is that we 
reformulate the requirement for mobility support to a requirement for 
support of roaming users in visited networks. We also improved the 
motivation for the other requirements presented in the draft.

See you in Maastricht,
                                  Börje

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01
Date: 	Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:15:06 +0200
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Borje Ohlman and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Requirements for accessing data in network storage
Creation_date:	 2010-07-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
So far, the intended scope of the DECoupled Application Data Enroute
(DECADE) working group has mainly been focused on peer-to-peer (P2P)
applications.  There are however many non-P2P-based applications that
could also benefit from in-network storage for caching content.  The
target of DECADE should thus be to specify a mechanism that is also
suitable for generic applications with certain characteristics and
not only P2P applications.  This document enumerates a number of
requirements that should be considered during the design and
implementation of this mechanism.

The IETF Secretariat.