Subject: [decade] DECADE agenda

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:58:54 -0400

Folks,

Below is the proposed agenda for our WG meeting next Tuesday in
Maastricht. It can also be found at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/decade.html.

-- Rich and Haibin

Decoupled Application Data Enroute WG

IETF 78, Maastricht, Netherlands

Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 1300-1500

Maastricht Exhibition & Congress Centre (MECC), conference room 0.2
Berlin

WG info: current charter
<http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/decade-charter.html> , status page
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/decade/> 

Mailing list: [email-masked]
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade>  (archives
<http://www.ietf.org/pipermail/decade/> )

Chairs: Haibin Song <[email-masked]>

        Richard Woundy <[email-masked]>

1. Administrivia (5 min chairs)

2. Problem statement (15 min)

draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02.txt> 

3. Requirements (30 min)

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> 

4. Additional use cases and requirements (20 min)

draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt>

5. Survey

   a. A Survey of In-network Storage Systems (25 min)

      draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> 

   b. An Additional Survey of In-Network Storage Systems (15 min)

      draft-rahman-decade-survey-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt> 

6. China Telecom trial (10 min)

draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00> 

7. Conclusion and next steps (TBD)

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:04:32 -0400

Folks,

After a discussion with the ALTO chairs, we decided to remove 'China
Telecom trial' from the DECADE WG agenda, as it was already on the ALTO
WG agenda.

The China Telecom trial (draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00> ) is
related to both ALTO and DECADE services, so folks on this mailing list
may still be interested in the presentation. 

ALTO is meeting on Monday July 26 from 13:00-15:00,
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/alto.html.

Here is the revised DECADE agenda, reflected in
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/decade.html:

3. Requirements (30 min)

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05

 

5. Survey

6. Conclusion and next steps (10 min)

-- Rich and Haibin

From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Haibin Song; Woundy, Richard
Subject: DECADE agenda

Folks,

-- Rich and Haibin

WG info: current charter

 

3. Requirements (30 min)

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05

 

5. Survey

---

From: Haibin Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:13:23 +0800

Dear presenters, please send your slides to chairs before the welcome
reception this evening. We will upload them to the website.

Thank you,

Haibin

Rich wrote:

Folks,

After a discussion with the ALTO chairs, we decided to remove 'China Telecom
trial' from the DECADE WG agenda, as it was already on the ALTO WG agenda.

The China Telecom trial (draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00> ) is related
to both ALTO and DECADE services, so folks on this mailing list may still be
interested in the presentation. 

3. Requirements (30 min)

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05

5. Survey

-- Rich and Haibin

From: Woundy, Richard 

Folks,

Below is the proposed agenda for our WG meeting next Tuesday in Maastricht.
It can also be found at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/decade.html.

-- Rich and Haibin

Maastricht Exhibition & Congress Centre (MECC), conference room 0.2 Berlin

WG info: current charter

Mailing list: [email-masked] <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade>
(archives <http://www.ietf.org/pipermail/decade/> )

 

3. Requirements (30 min)

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05

5. Survey

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:13:18 -0400

Folks,

We have uploaded the presentation slides for tomorrow's meeting; see
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/decade/agenda?item=agenda78.html>.

There may be some late updates to some slide decks tonight, but my
expectation is that the slides will be final as of Tuesday morning
(CET).

-- Rich and Haibin