Subject: [decade] Draft agenda for DECADE meeting

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:35:42 +0800

Hi all,

According to the requests the chairs have received, here is the draft agenda
for the DECADE meeting. If you have any question, please send it to the
chairs.

(1) Problem statement (20min, Presenter: TBD)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02.txt

(2) Requirements (30min, Presenter: TBD)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt

(3) Add use cases and requirements (20min, Presenter: Börje?)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt

(4) Survey 
  (a)  draft-song-decade-survey (25min, Presenter: TBD)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt

  (b)  An Additional Survey of In-Network Storage Systems (15min, Presenter:
Akbar?)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-decade-survey-00

(5) China Telecom Trial (10min, Presenter: Kai Lee)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-00

BR,
Haibin & Rich