Subject: [decade] NFSv4

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:42:11 +0200

Hi,

sitting in the NFSv4 WG meeting, it strikes me as odd that I don't see anyone that I'd obviously count as part of the DECADE crowd here. Given that this is one of the likely backends or even protocols that DECADE may be using.

Lars

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:13:21 -0400

Thankfully four of us *did* show up for the NFSv4 WG meeting.

I believe an expert was identified to help us with requirements and
applicability.

Lars, who was it again? :)

-- Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Lars Eggert
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [decade] NFSv4

Hi,

sitting in the NFSv4 WG meeting, it strikes me as odd that I don't see
anyone that I'd obviously count as part of the DECADE crowd here. Given
that this is one of the likely backends or even protocols that DECADE
may be using.

Lars