Subject: [decade] DECADE draft minutes posted

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:14:36 -0400

Folks,

Draft minutes of the Maastricht meeting are now available on the
proceedings page:
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/minutes/decade.html>.

These minutes represent a condensed summary of the meeting. Fully
detailed discussions can be heard on the audio  recording of the
meeting, to be found at
http://nagasaki.bogus.com/ietf78/ietf78-ch2-tue-noon.mp3, starting at
offset 00:43:52.

Please send any corrections or comments to Haibin and myself. Thanks!

-- Rich and Haibin, co-chairs

---

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:17:36 -0400

And I want to take the opportunity to thank Enrico Marocco for capturing
these notes during our meeting!

-- Rich

From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 5:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Haibin Song; Woundy, Richard
Subject: DECADE draft minutes posted

Folks,