Subject: Re: [decade] Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:08:12 +0800

Dear Folks,

Sorry for sending this email so late. It should be confirmed by August 3.

draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02.txt> 

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> 

draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> 

Since there were no objections in the mailing list for the adoption (we have
a few positive responses). The above three documents with the comments
solved (see the previous email) will be accepted as the working group
documents.

BR
Haibin and Rich (co-chairs)

From: Woundy, Richard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Haibin Song; Woundy, Richard
Subject: RE: Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents

Folks,

For the sake of people that did not attend the IETF session (or couldn't
hear the audio etc), I wanted to communicate the following caveats /
pre-requisites for two of the drafts:

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> : The WG direction is
to identify the "must have" versus "nice to have" requirements, and to state
clearly which requirements apply to applications / clients versus which
apply to the storage systems.

draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> : The WG
direction is to incorporate the access control authorization and photo
sharing example from
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rahman-decade-survey-00.txt.

-- Rich and Haibin, DECADE co-chairs

From: Woundy, Richard 
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:16 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Haibin Song; Woundy, Richard
Subject: Adopting drafts as DECADE WG documents

Folks,

As confirmation of the "hums" we took in the WG meeting today, please post
on the list if there is any objection to moving the following drafts to
DECADE WG drafts:

draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-problem-statement-02.txt> 

draft-gu-decade-reqs-05
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-decade-reqs-05.txt> 

draft-song-decade-survey-04
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-song-decade-survey-04.txt> 

If there are no objections by Tuesday, August 3 2010, the drafts above will
be accepted as WG documents fulfilling the "problem statement",
"requirements", and "survey" deliverables, respectively.

-- Rich and Haibin