Subject: WG Last Call on DHCP document

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]> (by way of Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:30:17 -0500

DHCPv4 WG members - we discussed this document at the IETF meeting in 
Oslo.  Please review the revised document, keeping in mind the input from 
the DHC WG...

- Ralph

=====

This is the WG Last Call for the following document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ip1394-dhcp-02.txt

This WG Last Call will end Jan 25th. Please provide comments to the author,
Kenji Fujisawa, or to this mailing list.

This document has already been discussed and reviewed by the DHC WG. This
latest version include the authors response to those comments.

Once WG Last Call completes. This document will be submitted to IESG for
approval to become a Standards Track RFC and be considered an official DHCP
Option.

Best regards,

Myron Hattig
WG Co-Chair