Subject: WG last call: DHCP for IEEE 1394 (Reminder!!!)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 07:32:49 -0500

(Please note that this last call will end Wednesday, 2/2 [tomorrow]... - RD)

This is the DHC WG last call for the following document:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ip1394-dhcp-02.txt

This DHC WG last call will end 2/2. Please provide comments to the
author, Kenji Fujisawa, and to this mailing list.

This latest version of the document includes the authors response to
comments from the DHC WG after the 7/99 WG meeting in Oslo.

The document has passed the IEEE 1394 WG last call.  Once the
DHC WG last call completes, this document will be submitted to IESG for
approval to become a Standards Track RFC and be accepted as an official
DHCP Option.

- Ralph Droms

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 18:19:55 -0500

Having received no comments during the DHC WG last call for 
draft-ietf-ip1394-dhcp-02.txt, I've recommended to the IP1394 WG that the 
document be submitted for standards track acceptance.

- Ralph