Subject: DHC WG meeting agenda for Adelaide

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:50:55 -0500

(Agenda also available at http://www.dhcp.org/0003-meeting.html)

3/28, 0900-1130 - DHCPv4 agenda items
-------------------------------------

Use of DHCP for configuration of IPSEC tunnel mode Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
Use of DHCP for configuring multicast DNS behavior Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
DHCP Next Server Option                            Mike Borella, 10 minutes
DHCP authentication                                Ralph Droms, 10 minutes
Domain search option                               Ralph Droms
                                                      (for Pratik Gupta)
                                                      10 minutes
Requirements for Extending DHCP into               Subir Das, 20 minutes
     New Environments
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting      Subir Das, 10 minutes
     Requirements for Roaming Nodes using DHCP
Dynamic Configuration of IPv4 link-local addresses Stuart Cheshire, Ralph
Automatically Choosing an IP Address in an           Droms, 20 minutes
     Ad-Hoc IPv4 Network
DHCP reconfigure extension                         P.De Schrijver, 10 minutes
Classless Static Routes option                     Ted Lemon, 10 minutes

3/29, 1330-1530 - DHCPv4 issues
-------------------------------

Interaction between DHCP and DNS                   Ted Lemon/Ralph Droms
                                                    15 minutes
Kerberos V Authentication Mode for Uninitialized   P. Lalwaney
     Clients                                          S. Medvinsky, 10 
minutes
DHCP Lease Query                                   Rich Woundy, 15 minutes
DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client            Burcak Beser, 15 minutes
     Configuration