Subject: DHCP options for SIP (reminder)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:09:49 -0500

WG members - this is a reminder that the last call on 
draft-nair-sip-dhcp-00.txt expires this coming Friday, 3/17.

- Ralph

=====

The SIP WG has developed a proposal for DHCP options to carry SIP 
configuration information.  The DHC WG reviewed a preliminary version of 
this document, draft-nair-sip-dhcp-00.txt.  The authors have revised the 
document based on DHC WG input, and would like to submit the new proposal 
into the standards track.  The SIP WG would like to "fast track" this 
proposal, as it is not complex, the I-D is short and the authors have 
revised the proposal based on DHC WG input.

To move the proposal forward efficiently, the SIP WG has issued a WG last 
call on the current draft, draft-ietf-sip-dhcp-00.txt.  In parallel with 
the SIP WG last call, I am issuing a DHC WG last call on the draft.  Please 
review the revised document and post your comments to the 
[email-masked] mailing list.  The DHC WG last call will end on March 17.

- Ralph Droms