Subject: Agenda for WG meeting in Adelaide

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:17:50 -0500

The agenda is now available at http://www.dhcp.org/0003-meeting.html and below.

Please contact me if you expected to be on the agenda and you're not, or if you
would like to switch meeting times or if you would like to be added to the agenda.

Note that the I-Ds for DHCP authentication and the domain search option are not
currently available on line.

- Ralph

=====

3/28, 0900-1130 - DHCPv4 agenda items 

Use of DHCP for configuration of IPSEC tunnel mode     Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes 
Use of DHCP for configuring multicast DNS behavior     Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes 
DHCP Next Server Option                                Mike Borella, 10 minutes
DHCP authentication                                    Ralph Droms, 10 minutes 
Domain search option                                   Ralph Droms (for Pratik Gupta), 10 minutes 
Requirements for Extending DHCP into New Environments  Subir Das, 20 minutes 
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting          Subir Das, 10 minutes
Requirements for Roaming Nodes using DHCP    
Dynamic Configuration of IPv4 link-local addresses     Ralph Droms (with Cheshire)
Automatically Choosing an IP Address in an             Stuart Cheshire, 10 minutes
Ad-Hoc IPv4 Network                         
DHCP reconfigure extension                             P.De Schrijver, 10 minutes
Classless Static Routes option                         Ted Lemon, 10 minutes 

3/18, 1330-1530 - DHCPv4 issues 

Interaction between DHCP and DNS                       Ted Lemon/Ralph Droms (?), 15 minutes
Kerberos V Authentication Mode for                     P. Lalwaney/S. Medvinsky, 10 minutes
Uninitialized Clients             
DHCP Lease Query                                       Rich Woundy, 15 minutes
DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client Configuration  Burcak Beser, 15 minutes

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:42:45 -0500

> Kerberos V Authentication Mode for                     P. Lalwaney/S. Medvinsky, 10 minutes

Is this related to Bernie Aboba's draft?

			       _MelloN_