Subject: WG meeting in Adelaide

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:54:25 -0500

As is our custom, the DHC WG will meet twice at the upcoming IETF meeting 
in Adelaide - one session for DHCPv4 issues and one for DHCPv6 
issues.  Tentatively, the DHCPv4 session will occur on Tuesday, 3/28 and 
the DHCPv6 session on Wednesday, 3/29.  If you would like to be included on 
the agenda for either session, please send me a note describing your agenda 
item and an estimate of the amount of time you'll neeed.

Please get your agenda requests to me by 3/15 (deadline extended!).  Note 
that the cut-off for I-D submission is *today*!

The following items are on the agenda for the DHCPv4 session:

Use of DHCP for configuration of IPSEC tunnel mode
draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-04.txt
Bernard Aboba

Use of DHCP for configuring multicast DNS behavior
draft-aboba-dhc-mdns-conf-00.txt
Bernard Aboba

draft-ietf-dhc-nextserver-01.txt
Mike Borella
10 minutes

DHCP authentication
draft-ietf-dhc-authentication-??.txt
Ralph Droms
10 minutes

Domain search option
draft-ietf-dhc-domsrch-02.txt
Ralph Droms (for Pratik Gupta)
10 minutes

DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client Configuration"
draft-beser-dhc-packetcable-00.txt
Burcak Beser
15 minutes