Subject: I'm retiring!!

From: "HIBBS, BARR (SBCSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:43:03 -0700

Ralph--

I'm retiring from Pacific*Bell as of this Friday, 7 April.  I've been bitten
by the "dot-com" bug and will be moving to a startup that is providing
global DNS services for the new domain registrars and other large users.

I'll still participate in the working group, but my primary focus for the
next year will be DNS, so this isn't "good-bye," just a change of focus.

See you soon!

--Barr

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:58:59 -0400

Hey - congratulations!  I was offered a position with a startup not too 
long ago, but decided not to take the plunge.  I am changing jobs - at 
least temporarily - I will be on sabbatical leave next year, and am going 
to be working with Cisco (formerly American Internet) up in 
Chelmsford.  Confidentially, this is likely going to be a permanent move...

We missed you in Adelaide - lots of good cold beverages and no one to take 
notes in the DHC WG meetings.  Hope to see you in Pittsburgh.

- Ralph