Subject: Options in dhcpd.conf

From: Medi Montaseri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:17:38 -0700

Hi,

I'm experiementing with overloading a DHCP server to fetch not-so-normal
data.
In fact some arbitrary data, in fact a list of

key-1 => value-1
key-2 => value-2
...
key-n  => value-n

and so forth.

I have decided to use the "options" for this purpose, unless file is
better (provide
argument). Someone suggested to use Vendor Extensions.

Question is "how do I specify Vendor Extensions Option in my
dhcpd.conf(4)" I've
read the man page on dhcp-2.0-3 (from RedHat 6.1 distribution) and
I didn't see
any references to Vendor extensions.

Any ideas...

--
=====================================================================
Medi Montaseri, Software Eng, [email-masked]
=====================================================================