Subject: is there an update on <draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-04.txt> ??

From: "Cosmo, Patrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:26:08 -0700

is there a more appropriate place to ask this question?

<draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-04.txt>  is now obsolete. Is there an
<draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-05.txt> anywhere? Or anything that's gone to rfc?

thanks, 

Patrick Cosmo
Incognito Software Inc.

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:08:42 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cosmo, Patrick
> Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 10:26 AM
>

...I plan to issue a [hopefully] final draft before the Pittsburgh IETF
meeting that incorporates fixes for a number of typos that have been
discovered by various reviewers and to request that it go to last call
shortly after....

--Barr