Subject: DHCP Server Service cannot start.

From: "Marc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:45:10 CEST

I have a question about DHCP, wich i supose i can post, isn't it?
Here it is the problem:

I have problems to start the DHCP Server Service on a Windows NT Server. 
When the service try to start, appears a messages like to: Cannot start DHCP 
Server Services.

Looking for a solution to Microsoft Developer Network, i found some related 
articles, but without a real solution.

The event viewer shows the next event ID's: 1004, 1008, 1014, 1018 and 7023

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: DHCPv4 discussion list <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Printer HP 2000C fails.
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:05:29 -0700

 > Any suggestion?

Call HP for support?   This is a mailing list for the Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol working group of the IETF, and while printers
do sometimes do DHCP, this doesn't sound like a DHCP-related issue.
I'd offer you suggestions anyway if I had some, but I don't.   Best of
luck, though!

			       _MelloN_

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com