Subject: fixed-address statement

From: Medi Montaseri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 16:35:25 -0700

How do I use the fixed-addres statement, is the following correct

subnet x.x.x.x netmask x.x.x.x
{
    range            x.x.x.x. y.y.y.y;
    option router     x.x.x.x.;
    ..other options....

    host xyz
    {
            fixed-address    x.x.x.x
    }
}

The client is a DHCP client not a BootP client.

--
=====================================================================
Medi Montaseri, Software Eng, [email-masked]
=====================================================================

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:02:38 -0400

> How do I use the fixed-addres statement, is the following correct

Please take questions about the ISC DHCP server to the ISC DHCP server
mailing list.  I won't answer this question here - sorry.  You can
find out about the ISC DHCP server mailing list at www.isc.org.  Sorry
to be a pain, but making a habit of answering ISC-specific questions
here is a disservice to the non-ISC WG members, who are a majority.

			       _MelloN_