Subject: draft-smedvinsky-dhc-kerbauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:01:39 -0500

Hi,

Sasha Medvinsky and myself will be presenting the following draft at the
Pittsburgh meeting next week and would like the WG comments.  The method
outlined in the draft decouples Kerberos Key Management exchange from the
authenticated DHCP exchange. The draft can be found at:

FILE {
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smedvinsky-dhc-kerbauth-01.txt
}

title:	Kerberos V Authentication Mode for Uninitialized Clients

abstract:
	     The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) [1] includes an
option that allows authentication of all DHCP messages, as specified
    in [2].  This document specifies a DHCP authentication mode based on
    Kerberos V tickets. This provides mutual authentication between a
    DHCP client and server, as well as authentication of all DHCP
    messages.                                                              

author: Sasha Medvinsky, Poornima Lalwaney

date:	07/10/2000

id:	draft-smedvinsky-dhc-kerbauth-01.txt

Comments, concerns, suggestions..all welcome.

Thanks,
Poornima Lalwaney

------------------------------
Poornima Lalwaney
Nokia
858-831-4727
[email-masked]
-------------------------------