Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-option-06.txt

From: "A. Gregory Rabil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:25:37 -0400

Can anyone provide me with an update on this draft's status?  I saw only
that it was returned, with comments, by the IESG, for further revision.
What changes are still required?  Is there an option number assigned from
IANA?

Thanks,
Greg Rabil

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:10 -0400

The spec has been revised, but I still need a quick clarification about 
some specific wording before the doc is resubmitted.  It has not yet been 
assigned an option number.

- Ralph

---

From: "Glenn Waters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:44:10 -0400

Some wording about the security implications of this option has been
requested. I expect that wording to be complete in the next couple of days.

Cheers, /gww

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Gregory Rabil [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 15:26
To: DHCPv4 discussion list
Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-option-06.txt

Thanks,
Greg Rabil