Subject: UPDATE: IPv6 ETSI Test Event Web Page Pointer

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:24:23 -0400

** PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MAIL **

Folks,

Just wanted to add that the test/interoperability suites that will be
done for the attached will include test suites from Ericsson provided to
Francis Dupont and his team.  It will not just be a last minute effort for 
testing but a well thought out group of test assertions and procedures.  

Thank You Ericsson for your assistance on this IPv6 implementation
effort.

thanks
/jim

--------------------------------

Hi Folks,

Even though UNH cannot participate in this test event our colleagues
under the guidance of Francis Dupont at ENST in France have come to the
aid of IPv6 developers (thank you ENST and Francis) and working with
Reihhard Scholl there will be an IPv6 test event Oct 2-6.

I believe this is a very important event and vendors should really try
to attend.  Plus it is in a nice place "French Riviera" not that there
won't be a lot of hard work done of course.  This is serious stuff folks
and 3GPP needs our support and this test event.  Please see the
following URL:

http://www.etsi.org/bake-off

regards and thanks for your support,
/jim