Subject: Interim WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:13:59 -0400

As Ted Lemon wrote in an earlier message, several members of the WG held a 
frank and productive meeting immediately after the scheduled WG meeting on 
8/1 in Pittsburgh.  My thanks especially to Ted for coaching us through 
some tough but fruitful dialogue and to the authors of the current spec - 
Mike Carney, Jim Bound and Charlie Perkins - as well as Bernard Aboba, Mark 
Stapp snd everyone else who attended.

This message is the formal announcement of the DHC WG interim meeting on 
DHPVv6 that Ted mentioned in his message.  The goal of this meeting is to 
facilitate the production of a DHCPv6 specification, published as an 
Internet Draft, that is ready for WG discussion at the San Diego IETF and 
WG last call immediately thereafter.

To accomplish this goal at the meeting, members of the working group will:

1) Develop a final list of operational features to be retained,
    removed or added to DHCPv6
2) Make whatever other recommendations deemed necessary to produce
    a specification document ready for WG last call
3) Adopt a firm schedule and milestones for the revision,
    publication and discussion of the specification at the
    San Diego IETF

Cisco Systems is happy to host the interim meeting in Chelmsford, MA.  In 
addition to a conference room in Chelmsford, we will have conference call 
capability to accommodate those who can't attend in person.  We need to 
pick a date and time for the meeting soon, so the meeting can take place as 
soon as possible.  I would like to find a time during the week of 8/21 for 
the meeting - let's say noon-4PM EDT.  If you expect to attend, please send 
me a message by 8/9 letting me know that you will attend and give me dates 
during the week of 8/21 that you would prefer, that would be acceptable, 
and that are unacceptable to you.

- Ralph Droms

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:27:04 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   If you expect to attend, please send 
   me a message by 8/9 letting me know that you will attend and give me dates 
   during the week of 8/21 that you would prefer, that would be acceptable, 
   and that are unacceptable to you.
   
=> I can't come (I have to keep some travel money for San Diego IETF)...

[email-masked]