Subject: Interim WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:48:20 -0400

(I'm reposting this message, with a copy to dhcp-v4, because I've only 
heard from four potential participants so far.  If you have interest in 
participating, *please* get back to me today with your schedule so we can 
pick a date and time.  We need to accomplish the goals of this meeting 
*soon* if we're going to get DHCPv6 on track before other events overtake 
it. - RD)

This message is the formal announcement of the DHC WG interim meeting on 
DHPVv6 that Ted mentioned in his message.  The goal of this meeting is to 
facilitate the production of a DHCPv6 specification, published as an 
Internet Draft, that is ready for WG discussion at the San Diego IETF and 
WG last call immediately thereafter.

To accomplish this goal at the meeting, members of the working group will:

1) Develop a final list of operational features to be retained,
    removed or added to DHCPv6
2) Make whatever other recommendations deemed necessary to produce
    a specification document ready for WG last call
3) Adopt a firm schedule and milestones for the revision,
    publication and discussion of the specification at the
    San Diego IETF

Cisco Systems is happy to host the interim meeting in Chelmsford, MA.  In 
addition to a conference room in Chelmsford, we will have conference call 
capability to accommodate those who can't attend in person.  We need to 
pick a date and time for the meeting soon, so the meeting can take place as 
soon as possible.  I would like to find a time during the week of 8/21 for 
the meeting - let's say noon-4PM EDT.  If you expect to attend, please send 
me a message by 8/9 letting me know that you will attend and give me dates 
during the week of 8/21 that you would prefer, that would be acceptable, 
and that are unacceptable to you.

- Ralph Droms

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:46:42 -0700

[Ralph Droms]

> I would like to find a time during the week of  8/21 for 
> the meeting - let's say noon-4PM EDT.  If you expect to attend, 
> please send me a message by 8/9 letting me know that you will
> attend and give me dates during the week of 8/21 that you would
> prefer, that would be acceptable, and that are unacceptable to you.
> 

pretty much any day and time is fine for a conference call...

--Barr