Subject: Failover draft conference call -- version 2

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:59:42 -0400

*****
** Conference Call Announcement to discuss the
** Failover draft -- you *must* reply to participate
** (unless you already did for today's call)
*****

We had a useful failover draft conference call today, and I sent
out minutes in a separate email.

During today's call, we decided to CANCEL the call that was
tentatively scheduled for Friday November 3, 2000.

We are currently looking at November 7 or 8 as possible dates for
the next (and hopefully last call).

If you have already replied to the previous email about today's
call, I will automatically inform you of the date, time, and
phone connection information for the next call (whether or not
you were able to attend today's call).

If you have not, please let me know the standard information:

    1.  Your name(s), affiliation, and TIME ZONE.

    2.  The topics in the current failover draft which you would
    like to discuss in a conference call.  Please order a list by
    priority.  Examples might be: conflict resolution,
    initialization between partner servers, etc.

    3.  Will either of the above dates work for you?  If not,
    please make some alternative proposals -- recognizing that
    time is short.

These will be toll free calls inside of the continental US. If
you are outside of the toll free area, and would need financial
assistance as a condition of participation in such a call, please
mention that and we'll see what we can work out.

Send your reply *only* to [email-masked] (i.e., do *not*
reply to the whole dhcp-v4 list!).

Cheers -- Kim