Subject: [Opinion Request] DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client Configuration

From: Burcak Beser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:46:52 -0800

(Sorry for the last minute broadcast. -nbb)

Per 47th IETF minutes I would like to get opinions related to the draft
'DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client Configuration'
(http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-packetcable-00.txt).

I am preparing a new draft which only includes small changes in the
suboption fields.

Thanks in advance,

Burcak Beser
Pacific Broadband Communications

------------------------

<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/00mar/47th-ietf-00mar-47.html>:

   DHCP Option for PacketCable VoIP Client Configuration
   Burcak Beser
   ------------
   This new option is used to hand out different configurations behind
one
IP address. The author will ask for review on WG mailing list.