Subject: Design team teleconference - last call for participation

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:36:55 -0500

I have scheduled another design team teleconference for 12/5, 12noon-3PM 
EST.  The purpose of this teleconference is to discuss the changes in the 
-16 rev, with the goal of identifying and resolving as many outstanding 
issues as possible.  The results of the teleconference will be reported at 
the WG meeting in San Diego.  Any unresolved issues from the teleconference 
will be discussed during the WG meeting.

You can get more information about the -16 rev and the teleconference at 
http://www.dhcp.org/dhcpv6-stat.html

Cisco Systems is happy to host the design team teleconference
in Chelmsford, MA.  In  addition to a conference room in Chelmsford,
we will have conference call capability to accommodate those who
can't attend in person. and will be happy to reimburse those outside
the U.S. for their calls.

If you want to participate in the call on 12/5, please contact me for the
phone number and conference ID.  I will be travelling Monday and may not be 
able to answer last minute requests to join the teleconference, so please 
contact me today if you haven't already done so.

- Ralph