Subject: [dhcwg] Protocol Action: DHCP Option for CableLabs Client Configuration to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:11:38 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'DHCP Option for CableLabs 
Client Configuration' <draft-ietf-dhc-packetcable-06.txt> as a Proposed 
Standard. This document is the product of the Dynamic Host Configuration 
Working Group. The IESG contact persons are Thomas Narten and Erik 
Nordmark.

Technical Summary
   
	This document defines a DHCP option that will be used to configure 
      various devices deployed within CableLabs architectures. 
      Specifically, the document describes DHCP option content that will be 
      used to configure one class of CableLabs client device: a PacketCable 
      Media Terminal Adapter (MTA). The option content defined within this 
      document will be extended as future CableLabs client devices are 
      developed. 
   
Working Group Summary
   
      There was support for this option in the WG. No issues were raised
      during IETF Last Call.
   
Protocol Quality
   
      This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg