Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt (REMINDER!!!)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:26:50 -0400

(REMINDER!!! There have been no responses to this WG last call to date.)

This message announces a WG last call on "Load Balancing for
DHCPv6" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt>.  The last call
will conclude on Friday, 4/18.

Note that this is a repeated last call, because there was insufficient
response to the first last call to conclude that the WG supports
progressing this document to Proposed Standard.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance
of the document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment,
so that support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt specifies a load balancing
algorithm for use with DHCPv6, which enables multiple cooperating
DHCPv6 servers to decide which one should service a client without
exchanging any information beyond initial configuration.  This draft
is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg