Subject: [dhcwg] Protocol Action: Security Ticket Control Sub-option for the CableLabs Client Configuration Option to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:57:35 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Security Ticket Control
Sub-option for the CableLabs Client Configuration Option'
<draft-ietf-dhc-pktc-kerb-tckt-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard. This
document is the product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working
Group. The IESG contact persons are Thomas Narten and Erik Nordmark.

Technical Summary
 
    This document defines a new sub-option for the CableLabs Client
    Configuration (CCC) Option. This new sub-option will be used to
    direct CableLabs Client Devices (CCDs) to invalidate locally
    persisted security tickets.
 
Working Group Summary
 
    There was WG consensus to advance the document.

Protocol Quality
 
    The specification has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg