Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08 (2nd last call)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Because of the limited response to the first WG last call on "Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Server MIB"
<draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08> (I received one private response and there
were no responses on the WG mailing list), there will be a second last
call.  The last call will conclude on Friday, May 9.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of response to the WG last
call will be interpreted as an indication that the document should not be
submitted to the IESG for review.

draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt defines an experimental portion of
the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
protocols in the Internet Community.  In particular, it defines
objects used for the management of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
for IPv4 (DHCPv4) and Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) servers. This
document is being considered for Proposed Standard, and is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg