Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-07.txt,.pdf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:55:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The IPv4 DHCP Options for the Internet Storage Name 
                          Service
	Author(s)	: C. Monia, J. Tseng, K. Gibbons
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-07.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2003-6-20
	
This document describes the DHCP option to allow Internet Storage
Name Service (iSNS) clients to automatically discover the location
of the iSNS server through the use of DHCP for IPv4. iSNS provides
discovery and management capabilities for Internet SCSI (iSCSI) and
Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP) storage devices in an
enterprise-scale IP storage network.  iSNS provides intelligent
storage management services comparable to those found in Fibre
Channel networks, allowing a commodity IP network to function in a
similar capacity as a storage area network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-07.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.