Subject: RE: [Dime] Diameter interop update

From: "Alan McNamee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:38:47 -0000

Hi,

I am happy on behalf of Openet Telecom to contribute to a test plan for
the Diameter CCA interop. We have performed a number of Diameter CCA
interops in the past which I could draw upon to come with a draft test
plan.

We could also contribute tests for Diameter base protocol accounting if
there is interest in doing so (and possibly extend to 3GPP offline IMS
charging). 

Regards,

Alan.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Victor Fajardo
Sent: 26 January 2006 02:37
To: Julien Bournelle
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Dime] Diameter interop update

Hi Julien,

> Hi all,
>
>
> Victor Fajardo wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The open diameter project is interested in starting/contributing a 
>> draft document for test plan and test case.
>
>
>  I can help if needed (at least for Diameter Base Protocol and 
> Diameter EAP).

Thanks. I'm hoping other people with expertise in the other protocols
will also be able to contribute. Anyway, we can take the detailed
discussion offline for now until we have an initial version of the
document. If others wish to contribute, pls feel free to contact us.

Victor Fajardo

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:55:25 -0500

Hi Alan,

>interops in the past which I could draw upon to come with a draft test
Thanks. Your experience is really useful. I'm hoping we can come up with 
an initial version soon (soon = 1 week ?) with skeleton contents on 
areas we lack expertise on. From there we can solicit more 
contributions. Anyway, we can continue offline with the details.

>there is interest in doing so (and possibly extend to 3GPP offline IMS
I think we should include test cases for 3GPP/IMS. A broad scope for the 
document is more helpful to the community in general since this is a 
metric of an implementations functionality. Though the level and 
granularity of the test details for each area needs to be worked on.

Victor Fajardo