Subject: [Dime] Diameter QoS Dinner

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:14:39 +0200

Hi all, 

it would be good to meet Diameter QoS interested folks at the next IETF
for a discussion about possible next steps before the DIME session. 

The DIME WG session will be on MONDAY, July 10, 2006 
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III 
Room 519B	APP	widex
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/widex-charter.html> 	Widget
Description Exchange Service WG 	
Room 520ABC	INT	softwire
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/softwire-charter.html>
Softwires WG 	
Room 519A	IRTF	NMRG	Network Management Research Group
Charter 	
Room 513C-F	OPS	dime
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dime-charter.html> 	Diameter
Maintenance and Extensions WG 	
Room 520DEF	RAI	rtpsec	Securing the Real-time Transport
Protocol BOF 	
Room 513B	SEC	sasl
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sasl-charter.html> 	Simple
Authentication and Security Layer WG 	
Room 518AB	TSV	tsvwg
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/tsvwg-charter.html> 	Transport Area
Working Group WG 	
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
66
Hence, there is only time after the Welcome Reception on Sunday. My
proposal would be to meet  at the registration desk at 19:30.  

Please send me a mail if you are interested. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime