Subject: [Dime] Diameter QoS Strawman Proposal

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:06:43 +0200

Hi all, 

based on the thoughts by Avi about the Diameter QoS work, we (Mayutan
Arumaithurai, Alan McNamee and myself) have produced a strawman
proposal. I would like to particularly thank Mayutan since he had todo
most of the work. Please find the draft at:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos/diamete
r-qos-strawman-00.txt

This strawman proposal takes a lot of text from the previous draft
version (draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt) and allows the QoS
mechanisms to work with NASREQ, EAP and DCC. 

This document is meant to be input for discussion. Hence, there is no
plan to submit it.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime