Subject: [Dime] Grouped AVPs

From: "#:-\) seb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:49:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

 I want to know if it's possible to send an AVP which
is a member of a Grouped AVP without this last?

thanks

		
___________________________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:16:05 -0400

When you define an AVP you don't designate it to be just part of another 
grouped AVP so yes it's possible to include such an AVP in a message or 
a different grouped AVP.

Anders