Subject: [Dime] DiME Agenda at IETF 66

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:39:43 +0300

This is what I have so far.

John

DiME Working 
IETF 66 Agenda Version 1

MONDAY, July 10, 2006
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III
Room 515          OPS  dime 		Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG

1) Agenda Bashing - 5 minutes

2) Diameter Base issues - 30 minutes

 Open Issues
 TBA
 15 minutes

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-dime-aaa-uri-00.txt
 Miguel Garcia
 10 m.

3) Diameter Mobie IPv6 application - 30 minutes

 draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-00.txt
 draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-00.txt

4) Diameter QoS work - 15 minutes

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt
TBA

5) New work - 30 minutes

 DCCA & BASE MIBs
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-app-mib-00.txt
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib
-00.txt
 Glenn Zorn

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext
 Victor Fajardo
 10 mins

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime