Subject: [Dime] New I-D: draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-02

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:35:24 +0200

Hi,

A new -02 version of the MIP6 integrated bootstrapping draft has been 
submitted to the I-D repository. Before the draft shows up in the 
official place it is available at url:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-02.txt

Changes since -01 are shortly:

    o  Section 8 NAS - HAAA Interface AVPs flags.  'M' flag was listed
       as MUST even if it should have been MUST NOT.
    o  General shortening of the text.
    o  Addition of the MIP6-Home-Address AVP.
    o  Checked against draft-ietf-mip6-radius-01 (no complete overlap)
    o  Addition of noted & constrains to AVP tables.
    o  Miscellaneous corrections like Mobile IPv6 -> MIPv6.
    o  Added signaling examples for HA assignment from MSP, and local HA
       assignment.

Cheers,
	Jouni

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime