Subject: [Dime] IPR Disclosure for draft-nakhjiri-dime-mip6-nsi-00.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 07:19:31 -0500

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:13:15 -0500
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

Dear Madjid Nakhjiri, Changsheng Wan:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "A Network
Service Identifier for separation of Mobile IPv6 service authorization from
Mobile node authentication" (draft-nakhjiri-dime-mip6-nsi) was submitted to 
the
IETF Secretariat on 2007-01-31 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.'s statement about IPR claimed in
draft-nakhjiri-dime-mip6-nsi-00.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime