Subject: [Dime] Rechartering / Milestone Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:08:27 +0100

Hi all,

here is the updated rechartering / milestone update:

Mar 2007     Submit "Diameter API" to the IESG for consideration as an 
Informational RFC
Mar 2007     Submit "Diameter Application Design Guidelines" as a 
workigg group item
Aug 2007     Submit Revision of "Diameter Base Protocol" to the IESG for 
consideration as a Proposed Standard
Aug 2007     Submit the following two Diameter Mobility documents to the 
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard:
             * "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter 
Server Interaction"
             * "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server 
to Diameter Server Interaction"
Sep 2007     Submit "Diameter QoS Application" to the IESG for 
consideration as a Proposed Standard
Sep 2007     Submit "Diameter Application Design Guidelines" to the IESG 
for consideration as an Informational RFC

Comments?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime