Subject: [Dime] Diameter Application Design Guide (please read)

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:30:48 -0400

At the IETF#68 DIME meeting, we did a "hum" to show support for the 
"Diameter Application Design Guide" document 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-00

Comments were incorporated.  We are now proposing that the new draft: 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-01.txt 
to become a WG item.

A number of people have read the document and support it. Nobody has 
objected.

We would like to confirm the decision on the mailing list.

Does anyone in the WG object?

Deadline for responding: 28th April 2007

-Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:17:12 -0400

Hi,

I've updated the document. The new draft is: 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-02.txt

regards,
victor