Subject: [Dime] rfc3588bis document update

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:46:16 -0400

Hi all,

The latest version of rfc3588bis is now available. Changes includes some 
of the decisions made during IETF68.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-03.txt

As a short summary, the change history of this document are as follows:

* 00 and rfc3588 are identical
* 01 incorporates the changes proposed in 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fajardo-dime-diameter-errata-00.txt
* 02 includes solutions for 32, 36, 44, 49, 41, 40, 31, 26
* 03 includes solutions for 28, 33, 37, 38, 51, 52, 50 (partially)
* Open issues remain: 34, 35, 39, 50 (partially)

For easier reading the relevant diffs are:

* between 01 from 3588: 
http://www.opendiameter.org/public/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-01-from-rfc3588.diff.html 

* between 02 from 01: 
http://www.opendiameter.org/public/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-02-from-1.diff.html 

* between 03 from 02: 
http://www.opendiameter.org/public/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-03-from-2.diff.html 

The issue tracker can be found in: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-interop/index

regards,
victor

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime