Subject: [Dime] delete request action in PendingE

From: "Dmitriy Mermelstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:30:09 +0300

Hello,

I implement the Diameter Credit-Control Application state machine (RFC
4006).

My question is related to CLIENT, EVENT BASED use case, specially to the
delete request action in PendingE is described below.

PendingE      Failed CC event answer         Indicate      Idle

                    received; requested               service

                    action REFUND_ACCOUNT   error and

                                                                delete
request

In order to delete the request it is needed to be stored previously.

Each time when the request is being to store, the state is changing to
IDLE.

Therefore the request is not to be deleted in PendingE.

Along with it the delete request may be executed in PendingB state after
sending of the stored request.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance,

Dmitriy

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime