Subject: [Dime] DIME WG Status Update (June 2007)

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 11:45:17 +0200

Hi all,

here is a short status update for our work.

This write-up can also be found here:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/Dime/DimeStatusUpdate

      Diameter QoS

Dong Sun is working on an strawman proposal for the integration of 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt 
and 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-sun-dime-diameter-resource-control-requirements-01.txt 

draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters-00.txt and 
draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes-00.txt will become working group 
items. The updated draft will consider the alignment with the ongoing 
filter rule work in RADEXT.

      Diameter Mobile IPv6

A new version of the "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access 
Server to Diameter Server Interaction" was submitted that addresses the 
previously open issues. The new draft version is here: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-04

An update for the "Diameter Mobile IPv6: HA <-> HAAA Support" document 
is in progress. It will address the open issues mentioned in the status 
update of last month.

      Diameter Base Protocol Update

A new draft update is in progress. There are, however, a few tough issue 
left for discussion. Victor will send an update to the list.

      Diameter API

A new version of the Diameter API was submitted that contain minor 
editorial fixes and template updates. A PROTO writeup is in progress and 
the document will be submitted to the IESG soon.

      TISPAN Liaison

ACTION ITEM: Hannes to respond to liaison request

      ITU-T Liaison

ACTION ITEM: Dave to respond to liaison request

      Charter Update

ACTION ITEM: Hannes to check pending charter update.

      Diameter Application Design Guidelines

We need reviews from the DIME WG for the document before we send it to 
other SDOs for review. Please volunteer!

      Miscellaneous

Glen re-submitted his two MIB documents: 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-02.txt 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-02.txt 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime