Subject: [Dime] Query on sctp transport

From: "Balamurugan T, TLS-Chennai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:41:18 +0530

Hi All,

RFC says that the diameter server should support SCTP transport. I need some input regarding the SCTP socket type

for diameter protocol.

Which socket type is more suitable for diameter stack, One-to-one or  one-to-many?

Thanks in advance,

Bala

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime