Subject: [Dime] Slides missing

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:09:16 +0200

We still don't have slides for the following presentations:
* Quality of Service

- Quality of Service Parameters for Usage with the AAA Framework
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters/
Moderator: Jouni Korhonen

- Quality of Service Attributes for Diameter and RADIUS
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes/
Moderator: Jouni Korhonen

- Diameter QoS application
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos/
Moderator: Glen Zorn

* Diameter Mobility

- Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter 
Server Interaction
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated/
Moderator: Jouni Korhonen

- Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server 
Interaction
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split/
Moderator: Gerardo Giaretta

- Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Support For Mobility Access Gateway and  
Local Mobility Anchor to Diameter Server Interaction
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-korhonen-dime-pmip6-00.txt
Presenter: Jouni Korhonen

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime