Subject: [Dime] accounting-sub-session-id avp code

From: "harish raghuveer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:59:51 +0530

Hi,

I see that in the sections 4.5 and 9.8.6 of RFC 3588 and the
draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-04.txt the code for Acct-Sub-Session-Id AVP is
given as 287 where as IANA registry (
http://www.iana.org/assignments/aaa-parameters) shows the code for the AVP
as 487. Which one is correct?

thanks,
Harish R Prabhu
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:47:12 -0400

Thanks for catching this. 3588 seems consistent with the value of 287 so 
I'm suspecting the problem is in the IANA registry. We can do some 
background checks and see. I put this issue under #58 of 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-interop.
regards,
victor

> draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-04.txt the code for Acct-Sub-Session-Id AVP 
> is given as 287 where as IANA registry ( 
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/aaa-parameters) shows the code for the 
> AVP as 487. Which one is correct?
>
> thanks,
> Harish R Prabhu
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>