Subject: [Dime] 'P' bit in AVP flag

From: "Soji VP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:57:19 +0530

Hi friends,

'P' bit has been removed from AVP header (from 3588bis-03 onwards) but
it's still being referred in the table given in section "4.5 Diameter
Base protocol AVPs". I feel it can be safely removed as it's no more
relevant there.

Thanks & Rgds,

Soj.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:04:36 -0400

Thanks for catching that. It will be removed in the next rev.

-- victor

> Hi friends,
>
> ‘P’ bit has been removed from AVP header (from 3588bis-03 onwards) but 
> it’s still being referred in the table given in section “4.5 Diameter 
> Base protocol AVPs”. I feel it can be safely removed as it’s no more 
> relevant there.
>
> Thanks & Rgds,
>
> Soj.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>