Subject: [Dime] [Fwd: RADEXT WG last call on "RADIUS Attributes for Filtering and Redirection"]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:19:00 +0200

You might want to read through this document since it has an impact on 
Diameter (as I explained at the last IETF meeting).

Please evaluate whether you like the string encoding of the rules.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RADEXT WG last call on "RADIUS Attributes for Filtering and 
Redirection"
Date: 	Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:34:43 -0700
From: 	Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

On July 5, 2007 the RADEXT WG began WG last call on "RADIUS Attributes for 
Filtering and Redirection":

http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2007/msg00494.html
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2007/msg00541.html

This WG last call was to last until Monday, July 23, 2007.

During the WG last call, only a single comment was received, from Hannes 
Tschofenig:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2007/msg00496.html

No other messages were posted to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating that 
WG participants had read the document.

Given the light level of participation, we are going to extend the WG last 
call for 10 more days (until August 28, 2007).   If you have read the 
document and approve of its publication as a Proposed Standard, please post 
your approval to the list, even if you have no comments to provide.

If you have comments, please provide them in the format described on the 
RADEXT WG Issues page:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime